Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#347951 by malu53 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 pm
Clara Fernello on zorpia
59, London, United Kingdom
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑90, in Perungudi.

Image <<< Chilean President Michele Bachelet

i will like you to contact me through my email
[email protected]
Advertisement

#347952 by malu53 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm
Good day to you my dear

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. Your profile gave me confidence, you look humble and God fearing. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage mighty come to you as surprise but i chose to reach you through email because it still remains the fastest medium of communication through this medium internet has been greatly abused. Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness continue to deprive the chance but even if I die on the process of this operation I will still praise almighty.

My name is Mrs. Clara Fernella i am from United States Of America, but i lived in London for many years, i am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society. I am 96 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer for about 1 year ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem because of my health, I am married to Mr Gerald Fernella ,who died as the result of a brief illness before my husband dead he informed me that he deposited the sum of £9.5 million GBP in a BANK in London united Kingdom.Before his death as the result of a brief illness, I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the poor Less-privilege and orphanages in your country.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply.to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because is my late husband money.

I want you to take 35 % percent of the total money for your personal use, 5 % percent for expenses and while 60% of the money will go to charity home. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,
Mrs Clara
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017

sent well-known pics :lol:

Image this pic is stolen from here
http://english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/societ ... woman.html
quite interesting
#347955 by malu53 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm
scammer decided for a different pic on hangout

find this lady also here

mingle2.com/user/view/22491571
FERNECLARA from Noth Holland (most probably registered with Leaseweb proxy)

parsingles.com/search_results.php?display=profile&uid=3073
CLARAFERNELLA, 41 from Amsterdam

scammer use this pic for both profiles

#347956 by malu53 Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 pm
found 26 profiles on FB alone with the pics in this thread and the name Clara Fernella aka Clara Ferbnella Florette, more profile available on badoo and linkedin

add. pics used

Image Image Image
#354317 by malu53 Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 am
Hello my dear,
How are you once again, i hope you remember me? i am Clara Fernella, I'm very much glad to inform you about my success in getting the fund Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Indonesia.Presently we are in for charity project before I die, I am very happy I finally get ASSESS to the money.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past Efforts and encouragements.This is to inform you That I left ($ 450,000,00 USD) four hundred and fifty thousand dollars for you, just to appreciate your past effort.

Feel free to contact Western Union REMITTANCE Dept Jakarta Indonesia
contact them for the ($ 450,000,00 USD),
email:( [email protected] )

Ask the Western Union to REMIT the money to you,or any where in the world. I do appreciated your Efforts That is why I Decided to Compensate you With This amount of money. so feel free to get in touch With the Western Union, direct them Where or how to send it for you.

Please do let me know you receive Immediately it so we can share our That joy together and forget all the Sufferings. I am very busy here Because of the charity project Which I and my partner is Having at hand.Therefore Establish Contacts With them for the delivery of the ($ 450,000,00 USD), without any delay to you. Take care
Thanks and God bless you,
Mrs Clara
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018