Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#49149 by Johann Meister Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am
IP: 180.215.202.202 India
Subject: Please Help Life, From Jamaine Lecott

Hello Dear Friend

My Name is Jamaine Lecott
i am in hurry writing you this message and i hope you get it on time, there was very hard quake here in my country

northeastern coast in japan. It has been a very sad and bad moment for me and my family here, the present condition that

we found myself is very hard for me to explain.i want us to be out of the country immediately i am asking for help of

($1,600 ) only to raise our ticket charge and some other expenses to leave here I will appreciate whatever you can afford

to assist me and my family so that we can have food and eat to be out of the country i will be very happy for that , we lost every thing we have
Please send the money via Western Union money transfer channel because that is the only way

we could be able to get the money fast and leave. which country are you transferring the money from please help us with

thanks GOD will help you also and bless you...

ADDRESS.NO A14 Tokyo. northeastern coast japanMy Honest Regard,
Jamaine Lecott

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement

#49272 by Johann Meister Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm
IP: 180.215.154.31
Subject: Please Help Life, From Jamaine Lecott

Hello Dear

Thanks for your urgent reply with your help, GOD bless you and your family, only GOD knows what we are passing through here GOD knows the best, my dear Well first, I must apologize as human for my inability to allow you into this financial, please GOD bless you as you try to save our life. thanks hoping to hear from you soon.
please due to bad situation we are passing through here in japan presently i am reply your email from hospital as my son was in hospital bed for treatment and some bank closed because of the problem we are in here, i would like you to transfer the money to a good friend of mien who was in U.A.E. DUBAI, HE is hoping to arrive in japan soonest to enable me receive the cash through, please my dear this the only way the money will reach me immediately you transfer it, below is the details information, please thanks and GOD bless you and your family , please i would like to know which country are you transferring the money from, GOD will bless you as you agree to assist us. looking forward to hear from you once again.

please try sent the money with this given name, through western union money transfer channel with the amount looking forward to hear from you soon.GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU AGREE TO HELP.

RECEIVE NAME: ROBERT JOHNSON

SENDERS NAME.YOURE NAME IN FULL
QUESTION: JAPAN
ANSWER: JAPAN
AMOUNT :

MTCN, Information:

While I wait to receive the MTCN information to my email

Jamaine Lecott

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...