Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#421970 by maluu53 Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Lombado Ovido on fd
Online Now
Groningen, Netherlands
Ethnicity: White
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Self Employed

also on sentimente.ro
lombav50
man, 56 years, Amsterdam, Netherlands

and since
Nov 29, 2020 on filipinafriendly
lombav50
looking for: Woman

Dear Beloved in the Lord. I know we haven't met before but because of the situation at hand, my name is Mr. Lombado Ovido, I'm from Portugal, I was married to the late engineer Elizabeth Ovido, who worked with Oil Rig in Syria on the high seas before he died in a car accident. My dear. I was in a gold chain, an ear ring and a medal business necklace before I was diagnosed with cancer and it has desecrated all forms of treatment and now I only have about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I don't particularly live my life and also I never cared about anyone (not even me) but my business. Although I am very rich, I have never been generous. I've always been hostile to people and only focused on my business as it was the only thing I cared about. I believe that when God gives me a second chance to come into this world, I will live my life differently than I have lived. I would like to have a personal and reliable relationship with you as I intend and am willing to expand the ability of a change of ownership to transfer my deposit and gold fund into your personal possession for further investment and charitable payments of less privileges and homelessness I'll send you pictures of me if you contact me by email for more information because I'm not always on this site. I will wait for your response with gratitude for your due consideration. God will be with you. You are welcome Your Brother in the Lord Lombav50/at/gmail/dot/com
Advertisement

#421971 by maluu53 Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:10 pm
lombav50 on not4dating.com
Widowed
Male
56 years old
Addison, TX

Name : lombageey5 on vietdating.us
Nationality : Portugal
Looking for :
Dating maybe later Marriage

add. pic