Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#436739 by hellraiser Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:42 pm
Greetings

The reason for which I contacted you is to solicit for your service for uplifting the orphans and underprivileged. I inherited this money from my late husband. And I don’t know how much the accrued interest on the money for the past few years the money has been lying in the custody of the Bank. I have made up of my mind to entrust the fund in your care to be distributed to charitable organisation in any country that mostly need some support and to other. I want the money to reach the less privileged in the society, especially the motherless children, the orphans and the handicapped. I intended to keep the money for my adopted child but unfortunately, my adopted child got involved in a bus accident while returning back from school and he died. I finally made up my mind to donate out this fund after being diagnosed of cancer by my doctor. That was few months ago. Recently, my doctor insisted that I must go for surgical operation, or else, it would get to uncontrollable stage. He also made me to understand that my chances of surviving the operation would be 50/50 and that the surgery operation must be done. Based on that, I decided that I have to WILL off the fund to the suffering children first before going for the operation

In view of the above, I want you to assure me that you are going to utilize this money that I am about to entrust in your care, that the money would not be used in some other things that are not in line with what I have proposed for the money. Please, I want you to write back to me.Once I receive your response to this message, I shall then put you in contact with my late husband’s lawyer who is going to work hand in hand with you for transfer of the money to you, because i may not be able to communicate again once am placed on medical supervision for my operation.

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Lisa Aluta

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement