Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#9204 by Donald Duck Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 pm
This is a scam,living in UK,but email is coming from Senegal,s/he is not any guardian angel.

address: SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address: Direction des Reseaux
address: 6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address: BP 69 Dakar
address: SENEGAL
phone: +221 839 23 39
fax-no: +221 839 22 36

Hello my dear,
How are you doing today? I am so glad to send mail to you.I really want us to be good friends.I came online to search for a true and trustworthy friend.An understanding friend who can always be there for me and i too for him.A friend that will always interact with me any time.A responsible and God fearing person.I hope you are the kind of friend that i want and i hope to find such a friend in you.I sincerely look forward to becoming a proof that this type of meeting really works and i hope it will bring about changes in people's lives.I know true love exists but i so much value friendship.I hate lies,cheating and dis-honest people.I am sincere and detest hypocrisy.I am an open-minded lady,respectful,responsible,
humble,honest and cheerful.I am single and i am from England.I have an elder brother and i am the only girl in my family.My parents are still alive and they are retired but still strong.Taking a look from your profile,you are such a person that can be trusted,I'm sure you have received many mails like this from people,but please i want you to believe me that i came for true friendship.I believe in God and I feel that a good and trustworthy friend is the most important support in life. We discover our destiny every day and it all depends on how we face it. I like listening to good music like soft music that i can be listening and still do my job. I travel a lot because of the kind of job that i do. I have great regards for my job and i give it all the necessary attentions.I work with a humanitarian organisation here in London and our organisation is organising a combined conference on HIV/AIDS which is scheduled to take place here in London.I was in USA for this programme last year march.It gives me joy to take care of fellow human beings who needed assistance.In short,my communication will not be frequent because I will be very busy till after the programme.Have you ever thought of attending a conference of this nature,visiting those infected and affected with AIDS and given them words of encouragement? I do not know how you will feel about this,but as a friend,l feel that I can inform you about it.I personally would like you to apply for the programme so that we can use this occasion to see each other face to face. If you are willing to attend the forth coming conference,then contact the conference secretariat for detailed informations on our forth coming HIV/AIDS conference.The conference secretariat email address is ; [email protected]
This forth coming conference is for recommended delegates.While you apply for detailed information, i will talk to the secretary and also l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favour.l will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country.When you apply to attend the conference please tell the secretariat that i am the person that recommended you to apply and your mail will be accepted immediately.By the special grace of God we might start affecting each others life positively or at least be able to say that you have made me to know this or that. Surely no one lives to himself or herself and what ever we can do today for one another may stand for our glory tomorrow.You should always keep me informed with the latest development from the secretary/conference secretariat so that l will know what to do in your favour.Good friendship feels no burden,thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength,
pleads no excuse of impossibility.It is therefore able to undertake all things,and it completes many things,and warrants them to take effect where he who does not love would faint and lie down.Good friendship is watchful and sleeping,
slumbereth not.Though weary,but it is not tired,
though pressed,though alarmed,it is not confounded.True friends are God's way of taking care of us.There is only one happiness in life and that is to love and be loved.Friendship is a long intimate dance for both people and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of friend.I attach my photo for you to see how i look like and i am sure you will like it. This is my cell phone contact ; +447035950608.
My best regards,
Sylvia Brown

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

#9205 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 pm
Noted another mail from "Sylvia Brown"

Hi dear,
How are you doing today? I hope every thing is alright with you.I am very glad to read your mail.This conference is not for every body rather it is strictly on invitation or by recommendation.I really wanna see you at the forth coming conference on HIV/AIDS that will be held here in London.The conference is to enlighten people on the danger of HIV/AIDS and also to enlighten people on the prevention and the use of the newly invented drugs that will atlist keep the person lasting for a very long time.The date for the conference is 20Th - 26Th JUNE,2009.The conference will only last for 7 days.You will be expected to arrive here on the 19Th JUNE,2009.Apply by sending a mail to the conference secretariat immediately via : [email protected] and tell the secretariat that you are willing to attend the forth coming conference.Also tell the secretariat that i am the person that recommended you to apply and your mail will be accepted immediately.The conference secretariat do not collect any registeration fee from any of the invited participant.The conference secretariat are offering a free ticket to and fro to every invited participant and also the secretariat will help every invited participant to get the British visa with the assistance from the British Bureau of Immigrant Affairs.But you will book for your hotel accommodation during the conference in any of the two hotels that the conference secretariat has approved for safety and security reasons.I really wanna see you face to face at the forth coming conference and you know that your attendance at the forth coming conference will give us the opportunity to see ourselves face to face.So,apply immediately before it is too late.
Have a nice day and see you very soon.
My best regards,
Sylvia Brown

This folowing mail with almost identical script as that posted above by Peter from “Miss Jessica Lawrence”

Mail address [email protected]

Hello my dear,
I am very happy to send you an email today.I stunbled on your email address when i was searching for a true and trustworthy friend in the internet and i decided to send you an email.My name is Miss Jessica Lawrence.I am a British and i live and work in London.I am a medical doctor and i work with a humanitarian organization here in London.I am 26 years old and i am single,never married but still searching.I am looking for an understanding friend who can always be there for me. A friend that will always love me as much as i do love him.A responsible and God fearing person..I hope you are the kind of friend that i want and i hope to find such a friend in you. I sincerely look forward to becoming a proof that this type of meeting really works and i hope it will bring about changes in people's lives.I know true love exists but i so much value friendship.I hate lies,cheating and dis-honest people.I am sincere and detest hypocrisy. I am an open-minded lady,respectful,
trustworthy,resposible, humble,honest and cheerful. I am single and i am from England. I have an elder brother and i am the only girl in my family.My parents are still alive and they are retired but still strong. Taking a look from your profile,you are such a person that can be trusted,I'm sure you have received many mails like this from people,but please i want you to believe me. I believe in God and I feel that family is the most important support in life. We discover our destiny every day and it all depends on how we face it. I like listening to good music like soft music that i can be listening and still do my job. I travel a lot because of the kind of job that i do. I have great regards for my job and i give it all the necessary attentions.. I work with a humanitarian organisation here in London and our organisation is organising a combine conference on HIV/AIDS which is schedule to take place here in London. I was in USA for this programme last year march. It gives me joy to take care of fellow human beings who needed assistance. In short,my communication will not be frequent because I will be very busy till after the program.Have you ever thought of attending a conference of this nature,visiting those infected and affected with AIDS and given them words of encouragement? I do not know how you will feel about this,but as a friend,l feel that I can inform you about it. I personally would like you to apply for the program so that we can use this occasion to see each other. If you are willing to attend the forth coming conference,then contact the conference secretariat for detailed informations on our forth coming HIV/AIDS conference. The conference secretariat email address is ; [email protected]
This forth coming conference is for recommended delegates.While you apply for detailed information, i will talk to the secretary and also l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favour. l will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country.When you apply to attend the conference please tell the secretariat that i am the person that recommended you to apply and your mail will be accepted immediately. By the special grace of God we might start affecting each others life positively or at least be able to say that you have made me to know this or that.Surely no one lives to himself or herself and what ever we can do today for one another may stand for our glory tomorrow.You should always keep me informed with the latest development from the secretary/conference secretariat so that l will know what to do in your favour.Love feels no burden,thinks nothing of trouble,attempts what is above its strength,pleads no excuse of impossibility.It is therefore able to undertake all things,and it completes many things,and warrants them to take effect,where he who does not love would faint and lie down.Love is watchful and sleeping,slumbereth not.Though weary, it is not tired;though pressed,it is not straightened,though alarmed, it is not confounded.True friends are God's way of taking care of us.There is only one happiness in life and that is to love and be loved.Friendship is a long intimate dance for both people and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. I attach my photo for you to see how i look like and i am sure you will like it.This is my telephone contact ; +447031800616.
My best regards,
Jessica Lawrence

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#9436 by Donald Duck Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm
Used by a scammer

[url][URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/]Image[/url][/url]

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.