Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#71543 by badeley Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:30 am
Assalamualaikum...
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:00 PM
Add sender to Contacts
To: [email protected]

I hope this mail finds you in good condition and I hope you and your family are in good health. What I’m about to share with you is a top classified secret, which is to be kept very confidential from any other person. What I have to say may come to you as a surprise, but I want you to be assured that you will be glad that you cooperated.

My name is Ibrahim khaliqalifi ; I got your contact from a close friend who works in your country consulate office in Libya. I work with Saif al-Islam Muammar al-Gaddafi, the son of the Libyan leader as one of his personal aids. He entrusted me with the responsibility to make sure some of his funds in Libya is moved to a safe and trusted location anywhere in the world.

Your country is one of the country chosen due to my leader’s relationship with your country, so is my duty to find a trusted, reliable and capable individual that will be able to accept the funds in his name as a foreign funds for investment in your country .The funds in question is $90,000,000.00USD, which was formally deposited in with a security company in Malaysia. If you are interested in assist my leader’s son, I will give you more information on how we can meet as other details cannot be revealed through email.

Please if you are not convinced by faith to carry out this transaction kindly delete this email to avoid circulation.

My best regards to your family

Ibrahim khaliqalifi

Be Cool....
Advertisement

#71545 by began steele Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:46 am
Don't these Nigerians get it wrong! Figure out who now runs Libyan consulates and ask if it's likely they are busy transferring Gadaffis stolen dosh around the world. Still it's good to have the text here in case someone , who is in the small percentage of tall story buyers, finds it . We are going to get more of these scams coming along for sure

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.