Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#16843 by Breakwind Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 pm
If someone can clarify this one for me, it would be much appreciated. It seems to me like it could be a charity scam.

From enfant meurtrie Wed Nov 18 13:18:54 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.178; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:18:56 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.189.63]
Authentication-Results: mta151.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.fr; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web23208.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (217.146.189.63) by mta151.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 05:18:56 -0800
Received: (qmail 19596 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Nov 2009 13:18:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snip>
DomainKey-Signature: <snip>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snip>
Received: from [41.207.15.194] by web23208.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:18:54 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.7.361.4
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:18:54 +0000 (GMT)
enfant meurtrie <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: HI, IN JESUS NAME!
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1862263257-1258550334=:19579"
Content-Length: 7312

BIBLICAL NOTE: EXIT OF NEW TESTAMENT: GALLATES 2,3 Verse 20

I was crucified with Christ; and if I live, this it's more me which screw, it's Christ who lives in me, if I live now in the wine storehouse, I live in the Faith with the Son of God, who I liked and which it's even for me is delivered.

Hello,

We are an ONG (Governmental organization) having for denomination LIFE, FAITH & CHRISTIANISM, we are here localised in Abidjan (Ivory Coast - West Africa) and come by this letter to inform you of our wishes to collaborate with your structure in various fields even by adding your various services to it;

The fight against all the forms of exclusion

The defense and the covering of human dignity

To act effectively for employment of the handicapped people

To act for the women in precarious situation helps with the children war victims and conflicts of improvement of the conditions of hospitalization of the children

Assistance with the prisoners living in misery

Assistance for the children of the street

Helps with désœuvrés, the woman and the family

Faith as a God and Chretiennity Improvement of quality of the life Us kids any idea of " difference" between the Human ones.

Our will is to be useful for quality of life, the dignity of Human being thus with the safeguard of our planet.

Then dear collaborator future here is a little an account of what we do cause for which we let us ask you a partnership but for further information, prayer to join, the contact below,

Sincere greetings,

Richard AKRE

ONG LIFE, FAITH & CHRISTIANISM

Phon: 00225 44604123
Advertisement

#16858 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm
Definite scam - delete and do not reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is long scam which leads to request for money sent by Western Union

These mails will follow;

Dear brother as a Christ,

Sincere greetings and also thank you for promptitude with which you have to us forward your answer, because all this, they are works of our Lord Very Powerful Jesus Christ, who gave us the chance to be born and be able to exist, but in the good sense which is to follow it everywhere where we are;

We are indeed a Christian mission set up in an Governmental organization who has occupied herself for a few years of several fields and evils of the life of the human being, having been enumerated in our preceding note which you received.

Our establishment and our administration supplement are based in Ivory Coast ;

We have in our centre of the cabins as well as offices containing the direction, but without forgotten to mean here that this establishment of which we manage say the places to speak about the building who is our shelter for these various helps that we quoted above is under hiring since the beginning of the creation of our structure, then we detail you the assistance which we need and which you asked;

1. We have need so necessary and possible for a rehabilitation of our buildings because the various people (children, men & women), are in excess or in the contrary case a perfect acquisition with us of our places which will belong to us definitively.

2. We need, and this is very urgent because the return to school is spirit to start on our premises. We have in our centre 25 (Twenty Five) Minors having the age to be to provide education for, causes for which this point is paramount, therefore we need your assistance in the worst case cases in all these details than we give you than you help us to make provide education for these children. A help so that we can make known the good to be and sees it school with these various children for the majority orphans and other children of the street of going to school.

3. We would like, for this precise case, to give the chance to these various women to be likely to resume for others their various work and for what did not have a job of it so that our loads can dropped. But it would have to be known that this essential point is not inevitably a major and financial help coming from your share but a help enabling you to approach certain associations and organizations of your area which will enable us to provide for the various needs for these women.

4. This point is essential with the prisoners of prisons which go in the same direction with the third point that we quoted.

Dear collaborator as a Christ, here in a few words the first remarks which we can give you like information, but as know as for additional details, please join Pastor, with the address below.

Sincere greetings and that God the Powerful Whole, blesses you in advance for the assistance that you carry us and takes care at the same time on you and your family.

NB: Our concern first is to make provide education for in briefs times the children, the others will be able to come then after, for this, we await an urgent answer of you and in the briefs times because the return to school is close.

NB1: If you call, can you speak more french?

God blesses you like your family!

ONG Life, Faith & Christianity

[email protected]

Richard AKRE

Dear,

You know, it is very good to know that you are spirit to become the man, who will open the doors of human and natural knowledge to these children in distress, causes for which since your first message, we have to initiate with our various members here on the spot meetings of prayer in your opposition.

Also concerning the legality of this business which puts to us in collaboration with you as being our at the same time associated benefactor and but also brother as a Christ, we would like that you know that this is 100% legal and without risk then did not fear because the word of God and the name even of the Very Powerful Jesus Christ are crowned things who do not deserve to be to expose, thus we think that you include/understand where we would like to come from there.

Thus, we would like, you having reassured to have certain explanation who are the following:

1. Concerning the children, be you ready to help us financially for the schooling of those c’ be-with-to say the twenty five (25) children?

2. Depending on the rehabilitation of our structure can we count on your financial supervision?

3. Etc….

Dear, these two fundamental points, quoted above, we can count on your contribution in briefs times?

NB:

- Of which country are you?

- Do you Have of the family?

- Can you give us the complete names of the members of your family so that we can insert them during our prayers for you?

Impatiently and with the will of the Powerful Whole, we thank you for this collaboration and request God the Powerful Whole which it eternally takes care on you and your family!

God blesses you!

ONG LIFE, FAITH and CHRISTIANITY

Pastor Richard AKRE
Last edited by The Enchantress on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#16859 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:49 pm
Hello,

We are really very to impress by your messages, this being we will be direct with you known what follows: Initially, the negotiation that we would like to carry out with you do not have to be through a computer, we would like that this is physical thus, we are ready to move Mr Richard AKRE, to join you with all the complete project with a agreement of the children and all the project of our association to meet you over there in (your country) to be discussed and fall a agreement on all the basic principles of this business!

It’s to be said the letter of invitation, the certificate d’ lodging and especially the ticket a plane for a short time?

Brother as a Christ,

How are you, we are very happy to have to you as collaborator, for our ministry and helps it with these children who are also creatures of God and which need to live, thus, we would like to know if it is always possible that you help for the schooling of the children, to give them an adequate space for their studies?

With much of anxiety and much from hope, we in vain await your message of confirmation which will give boom in the middle of these children so that they know that one never should lower the arms when there is hope, then pained which we are to find of the financing and the assistance, we carry all our hope on you and impatiently await a favorable answer of you in briefs times!

God fills you his grace brother!

Pastor AKRE

Brother

But most important in that, is to have an approval of you to represent your structure say church here in West Africa, then prayer to announce to us in briefs times if it is possible and how to reach that point but initially can you bring an financial aid to our file so that we can acquire a financing which will allow these small human beings that the Lord left without support so that it can be provided education for and found the benches of the school like their friends having all of the parents?

God protects you from his grace!

Pastor AKRE

Here, we are very happy to read you and of knowing that we can benefit from this privilege, but at the same time satisfy-you to pay continuation if some of our photographs reached to you that point?

But will know that with all that, it would be necessary $500 Dollars per photograph for us and not $300 because, it is difficult the acquisition of these photographs and the material to be used must be to thus rent to try to include/understand us, but with your positive agreement, we could forward to you seven photographs in our message, therefore prepare-you to make us the financial affair as of seven photographs at the same time as of reception.

Sincere greetings!

Pastor AKRE

I come by this letter to forward of good news following the business which we maintain together since then.

To made, I come to have the photographs that you ask me and I should be able to forward you two photographs currently, but being to fall on an area of agreement from $ 400 Dollars per photograph, I would like to be sure that you will make me a western union total of the two photographs as of reception of this letter so that I can forward them to you because I am spirit to take other photographs here.

But yourself you know that it is very hard to convince certain people without spending here one centime, causes for whom, I also take the trouble to financially remunerate those by which I take the photographs that I must dispatch you, then quickly include/understand to me and made something so that we can work quickly and in the good sense.

I can have your confirmation to forward to you the two photographs to have their money which I will use to continue work?

Also I could meet you one of these days?

AKRE

#16860 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 pm
As been appropriate and promised, here is in enclosure, one of the first photographs which I would like to forward to you.

It is the photograph of three Christian cantors of our church and at the same time, they belong to the choral society of the young people. It is a photograph which is of type JPEG, with high-resolution, then I think that of photograph you will like this kind because I am spirit to still take others but it is not easy, because the goal of my subject by taking these photographs everyone with the church knows it and one would never have to lie on stories relating to a work of God, causes for whom each person with which I am spirit to work for the photographs sees herself financially thus remunerating I think that you also you will make the same thing with respect to me because I miss melt financial.

This being forwarded me as of reception of this photograph the $ 400 Dollars so that we can continue work and that for a perfect honesty and a frankness in the collaboration which we let us engage, thus I think that you always have my address to make me transfer by Western Union the $ 400 Dollars because I await them as of reception of this photograph and this mail.

God protects you brother!

AKRE

That because I have to you announce and yourself at the first time confirmed that it was necessary to take the photographs with a bible in the hand and there I have just spent enough of money in this job that you to ask me for your annual calendar of which I did not have any subsidy.

Thus, you reconsider another load, then will please reflect well but know that before this continuous collaboration, I have to spend too much to remain this thus being, on the $ 6.300 Dollars, I require as of reception for this message of a subsidy which will cover my already made expenditure and what you to ask me, also a subsidy of an amount of $ 1.200 Dollars if you include/understand what I want to say.

These $ 1.200 Dollars, I would like that you can subject them to me by this Monday October 5, 2009 by Western Union because we have just held today Sunday a meeting of Ministry and I mobilized the majority of my team to continue.

Be comprehensible and will know that I am it since the beginning, then are you of agreement YES or not on this principle?

But will know that the $ 1.200 Dollars will be deducted in the expenses from the $ 6.300 Dollars, then I count on you for the Western Union transaction of this money so quickly so that you also you are satisfied on your side and for your project with Christian calendar.

God the Lord, carries out you on his right way my brother!

Pastor AKRE

Photograph sent by this scammer;