Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#140677 by warren Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 am
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:23 PM, William Simon <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

This may not be the best way to approach you,however i certainly can not figure out a more direct and private means of reaching you at this time.I decided to contact you alone directly,reason be that i now have every cause to be mindful of whom i deal with and can reliably trust considering real life issues i have encountered in recent times due to my present predicament.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer,it has defied all forms of medical treatment,I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.The reason i contacted you is that i want you to help me distribute my hard earned funds,amounting to about Fifty Eight Million Dollars($58,000,000 United States Dollars) to charities within your country since my close friends and relatives whom i have been dealing with has betrayed the trust i have in them.

I will set aside 20% for you and your family to cover for all the hassles and commitment this task will bring your way.If you know you can engage yourself in this humanitarian task then i will advise that you contact me via email to discuss what it entails.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,
William Simon
Advertisement