Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#155950 by Grunt Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm
FMF
fourie
God is good
Age & Gender: 51 :=) Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 2" (127 cm)
I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Masters Degree
My Marital Status: Windowed
My Interest Keywords / Tags i am muller fourie from russia

Dear one in the Lord

I am Mrs Fourie Muller, I'm married to Mr. Christopher Mullere. Now they have no family, because my husband and I had a child before his death, I decided to leave an inheritance of $ 6,500.000 (U.S. $ 6.5 million) has a charity or individual of good character, so that the money used to build orphanages, hospitals or any other action in the children's charity will away.

I do not want my money to be managed by a selfish, because unfortunately you and I know that our leaders are not good manners, and that my money can get into their accounts in foreign countries, or to buy a used luxury residence or to satisfy such desires, rather than to be used to help children from poor families, as I want.

Money is deposited in a security company here, where I am currently a resident. I want the money to be invested wisely in the areas mentioned above, my goal is to make a small help to the needy will be achieved.

If you are of good character, or a charity or a person working for underprivileged children and having the fear of God, do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible, because I am very weakened by illness and do not know if I'll take the two months that I was given .

I know it can not be opened for me the gates of heaven, but at least I have a conscience, knowing that I could contribute a little bit to make this world a better place to live right. here is my privet email address so you free to send me an email from here

[email protected]

Hoping to get an answer.
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Fourie Mueller.
Advertisement