Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#168551 by gergovie Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 am
Dear Beloved,

How are you today? Hope fine. i am very impressed with your response concerning this issue. I got your email id from a search engine, I was supposed to place my ad on craigslist but because of too many scam email i decided not to. i want you to know that situations and circumstances always create an avenue for us to know one another sometimes and someday.I am doing this because i will be going for an operation as i have lived with cancer for some time now and before my late husband died we had no children. I need you to bear my last name (LONG) to enable my attorney prepare the necessary document to transfer the funds from my husband online offshore account and property to you. I want you to help me with this as i am very sick and cannot do this myself as i have to make my last wish come true. Attached to this mail are photos of my home in NJ USA. Meanwhile when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of GBP £14.3Million in online offshore account with a Bank in London and this money is still in the Bank in London.

I have informed my attorney about this and i made it very clear to him that these funds should be transferred into any bank account nominated by you as the next of kin. Please I want you to assure me that my funds will be safe in your account since my ill health and old age doesn't permit me to stress myself anymore.

I have been in the hospital for six months because of breast cancer and i will be going for my operation any time from now, I pray that God will see me through in this operation. You and your family should pray for me to survive the operation and i know that God that has chosen you to carry out this charity project will guild you all through the project. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any charity organization or good person that will utilize this money the way that will give glory to God. I want you to donate 30% of the total sum to any orphanage home, you decide what to do with the house sell it or leave in it.

HOUSE ADDRESS IN NJ
Address: 1406 STOKES RD
City: MEDFORD
State: NJ
Zip: 08055
Area: Medford Township
County: BURLINGTON

You have to contact my attorney concerning this for all necessary documents to be sent to you, and my attorney will also let you know how to get in touch with the bank in London for the release of the funds.

1 Garden Court, Chambers...
Temple London EC4Y 9BJ
Tel. +44- 703-595-6829
Fax +44- 844-774-3427
Name: Barr. Richard Jones
Email: [email protected]

I will really be glad if you can help me carry out my last wish as i am too sick to do any of this myself.

Mrs.Vina Long

Thanks again for you concern and Stay blessed.

I ansvered :

When will you ask me to move forward some money ?
Advertisement