Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#168554 by gergovie Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 am
My Dearest Beloved
Thank you so much for your mail. In my first mail to you i introduced myself and gave you a summary of the present predicament i have found myself and how i lived my life (financial-wise) My failing health has necessitated my present over view of life and the meaning of life itself as it relates to day-to-day living. Find attached evidences of my present health status under Intensive care unit in my hospital bed
I hope my first mail did not embarrass you? if it did, i apologies for this. The fund in questions is privately kept with a financial institution in Europe and i want to put it in capable hands for disbursement, other such funds that i left to my relatives to disburse to charity were all plundered and used for their personal purposes. It is for this same reason i have randomly searched through the Internet email directory to find somebody who has the ability to accomplish the task of passing on a privately kept fund of £8,000,000 GBP (Eight Million Pounds Sterling) to charitable organizations as he or she deems fit, since i cannot do this myself due to my failing health. It was this random search that yielded your contact email address which i sent you my first email. I prayed to the lord to give you the grace to complete this divine project for the benefit of the less fortunate people as I am impressed with your reply. All i requires from you is your total honest cooperation to carries out my very last wish/WILL indeed.
Please take your time and pray about this, re-assure me that you will use this fund as you are told to for the less privilege.
Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of my desire and decision. This fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis. This must be disbursed with every appropriation accountability and prudence to the glory of God (Philippians 3:13-14). I want the funds to be used in the below percentage portion which i have prayed for and God has approved it.
(1) 75 % Of the Total funds should be used to support any Charity Foundation to cater for the Less Fortunate Person on earth.
(2) 20 % Of the Total Funds should go into Any Investment Of your Choice And Profession which is going to Manage by you as a form Of Compensation for your impact in this Project.
(3) 5% Of the Total Funds will be used to settle all expenses you shall incur in this process which is to be deduction from the funds contained in the Consignment before you can embark on the Charitable Project and i am making this proposal in accordance to God's Direction while you must remember to keep every of this arrangement/transaction secret and restrict from third party for security reasons
If you would be able to help me fulfill this last living request, i would need you to get back to me on the following issues,
A. That you are in a position to be trusted with such a large amount of fund,and that you have a heart for charity and thus would not have any problems locating the right charity and human aid groups to disburse the funds to.
B. That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.
If you are capable to handle this divine project, please provide your details below immediately so that I will issue you a Letter Of Authorization from the High Court Of Justice here in Liverpool-UK that will officially and legally approve you as the next of kin to this funds claim. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready, to retrieve the deposit on my behalf and disburse the funds.
1.NAME IN FULL:
2.ADDRESS:
3.COUNTRY:
4.AGE:
5.Sex:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.MARITAL STATUS:
8.DIRECT PHONE NO:
9.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:
I will want you to urgently handle this from there, so that this money will be transferred to you because my health situation is getting bad every day, I beg you to be praying for me, and may the Good Lord give you more wisdom to handle this project to his own Glory (Philippians 3:13-14) Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately so that I will take my final decision.
I await further communication.
Sincerely,
Mr. Greg Berman
Address: 81 Cowcaddens Court Dobbiess Loan G4 OEA Liverpool-UK
Tel: +44703184076

Three photos were joined and at least one of them is published.
I answered :
Dear Mr Berman
I fully sympathize with you.
But you spoke about a divine project, and I feel a too great sinner and thus cannot accept this charge..
I'll try to pray for you.
Advertisement