Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#173822 by Grunt Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am
FMF
casiquepr
Looking for someone with a good sense of humor
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Legal
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and hunting.
basketball
bowling
fishing
i like swimming
listening to music
reading
tennis

About Me
I'll say I have a good sense of humor, fun to be with, knows how to treat people right, I like swimming, tennis, basketball, fishing, listening to music, reading, and hunting.

Hello Dear,

How are you today, I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics, but please treat it with absolute secrecy and personal courtesy. I'm Barrister Edmond Fernando 41 years old male from Oklahoma presently in the United Kingdom practicing my profession, I'm a legal adviser to Mrs. Allison Robinson, who is presently suffering from a long term Breast Cancer, from all indications her condition is really deteriorating, all medical attempt to cure her of this ailment proved abortive, according to medical experts she won't live for more than 6 months, now she decided to donate her major wealth which is 5 million USD to charity, Now I am standing on her behalf to help her find a honest and trust worthy partner to carry out her mission, I want you to relax your mind because this transaction is legitimate and holds nothing against the law, all necessary certificates regarding to this funds are here with me, all I need from you is trust and honesty that you will not betray me after the funds has been transferred to you over there, you stand to get 30% of the overall funds, if you're interested in handling this mission with me kindly send me your reply to [email protected]

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO MRS. ALLISON ROBINSON. THE
FUNDS WILL STILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU, SINCE I AM PRESENTING YOU AS HER NEXT OF KIN.

Thanks and God bless,
Edmond Fernando.
Advertisement