Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#182023 by Faizan Docherty Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:41 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.255.171.168<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.177.2 with SMTP id bg2csp761vcb;
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:08:29 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.235.106 with SMTP id ul10mr8952945pac.19.1385078908497;
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:08:28 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from portolympic.amerinoc.com (portolympic.amerinoc.com. [64.6.108.37])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m10si5502096pac.222.2013.11.21.16.08.27
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:08:28 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 64.6.108.37 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=64.6.108.37;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 64.6.108.37 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Message-Id: <528ea07c.2a0e420a.485c.ffffeef2SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [197.255.171.168] (helo=User)
by portolympic.amerinoc.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1VjD9j-000HyV-Bv; Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:09:44 -0800
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello Beloved
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:09:42 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 131119-0, 11/19/2013), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Hello Beloved,

I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal and I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health. I believe my contacting you is not an ordinary coincidence because God can use any body known or unknown to accomplish great things which he has ordained.

well.as you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday, I am sorry to use the medium in communicating with you but unfortunately it is my last resort to seek for a capable and honest individual or organization that will support my dreams and decided to email you for a permission to go ahead. I am mixed race with dual citizenship, Aussie-American and a Merchant in Canada I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts, I have particularly lived my life so well, as I have not always cared for anyone,even myself but my business.

I am presently undergoing treatment for the Cancer of the lungs (Esophageal Cancer) which makes me weak, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live and in fact several operation makes my breath painful.

Though I am very rich, I was very Generous, I was always free to people and always focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for that other people benefit from. Despite the fact that i don't have child before this age of myself and after the death of my late husband John Schneider, now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life the same way by giving alms and helping the needy. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul,so Right now,I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the United Kingdom, U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore, I need your help, so when you contact me via my email so that i can tell you more and you can assist me in this project.

My happiness is that I lived a fulfilled life and l don't have any regrets in life Please note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual as I stated here in for more details to proceed Hoping to hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to help me assist charity.Hope to hear from Contact me here ([email protected])
I await your urgent reply. You are blessed.
Mrs. Sandra Schneider

Mrs. Sandra Schneider

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement