Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#184583 by Grunt Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 pm
Janway
53 year old female
Seeking friends for friendship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: Denver
Marital status: Widowed
Want children: Yes :=)
Interests: crafts, going to church, reading, and the computer,
Education: Diploma

About Janway
I am looking to have friends to share ideas, thoughts, activities and good times. I am very sensitive and caring. I like to help others and I cannot stand children suffering or elderly people without their needs met.

Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Janice Walker but now undergoing medical treatment in London,England. I am married to Dr.Walker who died in 2006.We were married for fifteen years without a child. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £8.5 Million in a Vault with a Security/Finance House in UK.Presently, Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. Hoping to hear from you.For full details, kindly reply this mail with your full name,address,occupation, status and phone/mobile to my email address([email protected]) Thank you and may the Almighty bless you. In Christ Mrs Janice Walker(Benefactor).

I would not last for the next 150days
and
Want children: Yes

will be a fast pregnancy :mrgreen:
Advertisement

#184584 by Grunt Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:18 pm
volgagirl.com
Tatiana 4229
Birthday: June 15th, 1971
Language: English - 1.
Children: Yes, Daughter 22
Profession: Manager.
School: University.
Residence: Saint Petersburg

#184585 by Grunt Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:21 pm
freshsingle.com
Janwak
Nickname: Janwak
State/Region: Colorado
City: Alta Vista
Marital status: don´t want to say
Eye color: black only non-Caucasians have black eyes :lol:
Last logged in: one week ago

Who I am:
I’m your dream! My name is Janice Walker . My friends say that I’m kind, responsible, seeking for good relationship,someone i can shear my feelings with. I was born in Santa monica, I have Attractive body, my ethnicity - Caucasian I speak English, Spanish and now retired. I like nature, music, swimming, walking in the morning. I seek good male/female friend, Relationship. I wish my friend is sympathetic, not greedy person,

I´m looking for:
I would like to meet a someone who's equally sensitive, who's open-minded and growth-oriented, is smart in either an educated or a "life experience" way, and who enjoys some of the same things i do.These include reading, traveling, loving nature, photography, staying in or going out to see movies, dining out, savoring a fine wine and some cheese, walking and exploring the oceans and beaches. But I'm focusing on the positive after a long marriage and looking forward to the next fulfilling chapter in my journey. Will you be the one who creates that chapter together with me? Rhymes with the who and and you set a compass to it.