Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#192045 by gergovie Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm
I am invited to handle a project to the own glory of the Good Lord.

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Thank you so much for your mail. I'm Mr. Evangelist John Robertson, I lived my life (financial-wise).My failing health, which had indicated to my doctor that i would not last for the next four months according to medical expert. My cancer has reached critical stage and i need you to work fast on this. Telephone calls from me cannot be possible at the moment based on doctors advice (Esophageal cancer affects the throat). I am currently in Airy hall Day Hospital, Aberdeen, Scotland.

I prayed to the lord to give you the grace to complete this divine project for the benefit of the less privilege. I also would like to let you know that this is a straight forward and legal task. I hope my first email did not embarrass you? if it did, I apologies for this. The fund in questions is privately kept with a financial institution in London and i want to put it in capable hands for disbursement, my relatives have plundered so much of my wealth after my wife death and my illness got deteriorated. I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. It is for this same reason i have randomly searched through the Internet email directory to find somebody who has the ability to accomplish the task of passing on a privately kept fund of £8,000,000 GBP (Eight Million Pounds Sterling) to charitable organizations as he or she deems fit, since i cannot do this myself due to my failing health. It was this random search that yielded your contact email address which i sent you my first email.

Meanwhile it is by grace of God we know each other and I strongly believed that God knows the reason why He chose you to accomplish this task for him and his children (less privilege and the needy). Please never you ask why? Because God knows it all, I contacted you with good mind and good intentions believing that you will surely help me by distributing this money as I am impressed with your reply.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of my desire and decision which I am persuaded to actualize. This funds is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis. This must be disbursed with every appropriation accountability and prudence to the glory of God (Philippians 3:13-14). I want this funds to be used in the below percentage portion which i have prayed for and God has approved it divinely.

(1) 70% Of the Total funds should be used to support any Charity Foundation to cater for the Less Fortunate Person on earth.

(2) 20% Of the Total Funds will be for you as a form Of Compensation for your impact in this Project.

(3) 10% Of the Total Funds will be used to settle all expenses you shall incure in this process which is to be deduction from the funds contained in the Consignment before you can embark on the Charitable Project and i am making this proposal in accordance to God's Direction while you must remember to keep every of this arrangement/transaction restrict from third party for security reasons.

If you will be capable to handle this divine project, Please reconfirm your full information immediately so that I can swear to an affidavit on oath from the High Court Of Justice here in London-Uk that will officially and legally approve you as the next of kin to this funds amount (£8,000,000) claim/received from the bank,so that even if I am no more, your claim to the funds will not be in doubt. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready.

Full Name:
Your Country:
Contact Address:
Telephone:
All the necessary documents required to get the Funds out of the Bank are in my possession and I will be sending them to you after we must have come to an agreement and all I require from you is your total honest cooperation to carries out my very last wish/WILL indeed.

I await your prompt response to this mail I will send you my picture immediately I receive the information from you.Please always remember me in your daily prayers, and may the Good Lord add more anointing upon you,and give you more wisdom to handle this project to his own Glory (Philippians 3:13-14) Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately so that I will take my final decision.

Sincerely,
Evangelist John Robertson
Advertisement