Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#211020 by Salt the Gold mine Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:34 pm
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm contacting you because of your humanitarian support to charities and the less privileged and your previous donations which I commend and Impressed with, and I trust and have faith in you without doubt that you will fulfil me and my late husband wishes and I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion willingness on this classified information that I will release to you. I am Lady Hildegard Alessandro, I was married to Late Sir David Alessandro a British/Italian Man who died years ago. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as married couple lasted for three decades without a child. My husband died after a protracted illness.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (Thirteen Million Great British Pounds) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market and private investors. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Presently I write from my sick bed, Because my Doctor had just informed me that i have a very limited days to live. Due to the cancerous illness which is fast eaten me up. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to entrust this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of Earthquake victims, orphans, destitutes, physically challenged children, barren women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I do hope you would be able to utilize this money for the said purpose of CHARITY, And also set up a NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION which would be named "FOUNDATION DE ALESSANDRO" As our family legal adviser would be here to guide you through all necessities. I am taking this decision because my husband's relatives are Trouble Makers and I don't want a situation where my husband's life time achievement will be used in material pursuits. This is why I am taking this decision. Moreso, because I was not lucky enough to be blessed with a child of my own that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy people and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures.

Please I need assurance from you that you will act accordingly as I have stated and let me know if you are interested to handle this noble charitable proposal and we shall proceed further. My mail is this; [email protected]. I wait patiently for your response.

Regards
Hildegard Alessandro
Advertisement