Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#219961 by Billy Jack Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 am
This is another "My spouse is Dead and even tho I am in a Coma
I can somehow write this " SCAM. Scammer wants to give YOU all
of their Money because they somehow know you will use it to help
the less fortunate and not keep it yourself.
It's easy to tell what Country the Scammer is operating out of by
how they word the opening of their Mail. NO ONE from the US would
open their letter this way. IP tracer shows him in Nigeria tho he claims
a US location. And why do they address us as "Beloved, or Dearest" etc
A few minutes reading these type of emails closely will always end
up revealing multiple continuity issues.

=========================================================================

On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:25 AM, MRS. DIANE WEBB <[email protected]> wrote:

Dearest Beloved, :laugh-s:

Please Do not be snubbed for Contacting you without your prior consent as we have known before. I got your contact from a database found in Internet while searching for a Reliable and honest person that will execute my Philanthropic Desire for the destitute . I was Divinely Inspired to Pick you among others found in the database.

I am Mrs. Diane L. Webb from Washington, USA Undergoing medical treatment in a Private Hospital. I am the wife of Late Dr. Richard E. Bauer who was born in May 24, 1927 in Florida, an American self-made millionaire and business tycoon before he died in November 7, 2007 after a brief illness that lasted for few days. My husband was a retired Board member and Senior Vice President of Columbian Financial Group of Binghamton, New York, a nationwide provider of life insurance products. He previously served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Philanthropic Insurance Companies before its 2006 merger with Columbian Financial Group. My husband also served as an executive officer of several banking institutions, MOST notably PNC Bank.

Sudden Before his death, we were Married for Twenty-Nine years without a Child and both of U.S. are committed born again Christians. While my husband was alive, he Deposited the SUM of USD 22, 750,000.00 (Twenty-Two Million , Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars Only) with my full knowledge as consignment with one of the Private Security Firm and the consignment has been with the company up till date. He deposited the money with the intention to establish a heart foundation where people with heart related diseases will be treated Especially the destitute Because of Our Keen Interest for the less privileged.

Since he died without accomplishing this great dream and my Doctor told me that I have Recently a short time to Live due to the FACT that the Cancer illness that I am suffering has infected my lungs which has led to partial paralysis, therefore I decided to seek for your sincere assistance to utilize this funds to execute my late husband's desire. My late husband made ​​me to understand that we are called to live a sacrificial life hence my decision to ensure that his desires for the less privileged are accomplished now that I am alive. I recently received a notification letter from the holding security firm to come for the collection of the deposited consignment of my late husband hence my contact to you as Not my Health condition will warrant me to do so and I want you to be my Representative in taking Possession of the Deposited funds as Consignment on my behalf for its Purpose as Mentioned above.

Decision We took this while he was alive Because we Do not have any Child that will inherit this Money and my husband's relatives are extravagant and has benefited so much from U.S, therefore I Do not want this to be misappropriated by them Money without accomplishing the Purpose my Late husband mapped out for it.

If you will Volunteer and be of a sincere assistance to execute this project on my behalf, Surely I will appreciate and you will be handsomely rewarded.

Waiting for your Urgent Response.

Yours Truly
Mrs. Diane L. Webb.
Advertisement