Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#220513 by Faizan Docherty Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:35 pm
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.184.69 with SMTP id cj5csp49066vcb;
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 02:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.60.99.104 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.60.99.104
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.60.99.104 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.99.104])
by 10.60.99.104 with SMTP id ep8mr13103824oeb.38.1411724373260 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 02:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.99.104 with SMTP id ep8mr20012059oeb.38.1411722975493;
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 02:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.182.245.232 with HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 02:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:16:14 +0200
Message-ID: <CACxMCoOEuEAAs-_CgfmWUDOe_uF8Tw4UJ96iq_DahWndig=O6A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reply,Greetings to you and your Family!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=047d7b33d28c79e5e90503f45e5e
Bcc: <snipped>

BELOVED GREETINGS TO YOU, FROM GRACA MACHEL TRUST SA
Please Open the Attached to Know my Charity Plans
Sincerely Yours
Mrs.Graça Machel Mandela (JP)
Non Governmental Organization

Contents of the attachment:

Greetings to you & your family, God is the most generous of lovers, the giver of life,

blessings and salvation; we must acknowledge God’s gifts to us and recognize the value

and rights of all others.I am Mrs. Graça Machel Mandela (JP), a widow to the late

freedom fighter Nelson Mandela, I am 68 years and I am suffering from long time cancer

of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite

obvious that I won't live more than one month according to my doctor’s report. This is

because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

My late husband was a peacemaker and the first President of South Africa elected in

a fully representative democratic election, On 5 December 2013 my husband Nelson

Mandela died at the age of 95 after suffering from a prolonged respiratory infection. He

died at around 20:50 local time (UTC+2) at our home in Houghton, Johannesburg. My

late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited more than half of his wealth

like (half of his Estates & Hotels) Base on My doctors advised, I now decided to divide

part of this wealth, to contribute to the opening of Charity Centers for the less privileged

in America, Asia, Europe and Africa. I selected you after visiting World Internet Search

(WIS) I fasted and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of US$10,560,000.00

each for the purpose of the follows: Disabled Peoples Homes, Supporting Orphanages,

Motherless Babies’ Homes, Leprosy Missions, Blind Institutes, Refugee Camps, and

Aids treatment Centers among the poorest peoples in your location.Please note that the

fund has been deposited with the First National Bank of South Africa and upon my

Lawyer instruction, you will file in an application for the transfer of the fund to your

Account.NOTE: 5% percent of the FUND is for your assistant, while the balance 95%

percent is for the above purpose.

Visit: http://face2faceafrica.com/article/grac ... nd-nelson-
mandela#.U8gPJGewhdg & http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Graa-Machel-
ends-period-of-mourning-20140627 to know my person.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this Fund when transferred will be used for the said purpose,

I have found out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.” Only

what i can give away do I truly possess’’ That which i cannot give possesses me. May the

Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit

be with you and your family. Kindly call the Lawyer in charge Barr.Allen Bangani on

Tel:+27719992669 and Office Email:( [email protected] ) Private Email

([email protected] ) You are to forward your Full details,Account

information and a copy of your identity for the Fund transfer.

I Await your Urgent Reply.

Yours in Sincerely,

Mrs. Graça Machel Mandela (JP) /Non Governmental Organization. Address: Groundfloor,

Victoria Gate West, Hyde Park Lane,Corner of Jan Smuts Ave & William Nicol Drive, Hyde Park

2196, Tel: +27 (0) 78 900 9101 E-mail:([email protected]) Johannesburg, South A.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#295430 by Tim Atem Wed May 18, 2016 12:58 pm
Using the same email address mentioned in the email body above: [email protected]

other emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

phone numbers:
+44-7035920414
+27-866916936

With all due Respect,

LETTER FROM THE ROYAL HIGHNESS TO YOUR PERSONALITY!
Please Visit this New (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32377743)

Honorable Greetings from the Royal Palace of Mvezo Traditional Council South Africa, Let us acknowledge God’s gifts to us,recognize the value and rights of all others. I got your email address through (ICC - International Chamber of Commerce) when i was searching for a trustworthy person. I am chief Mandla Z.Mandela, the grandson of Late.Nelson Mandela (The former President of South Africa).I was born in the year 1974, I am the chief of Mvezo Traditional Council.My father Makgatho Mandela died in 2005,which paved my way to head my tribe,I was chosen as successor.

My Late grandfather (Nelson Mandela) has deposited with the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP in UNITED KINGDOM the sum of US$10.5m (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).The fund was deposited in my name since i am the only son left in my family. Presently i am facing Traditional war in my Country because of the Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini, since i refused to support him in his plans for xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa.Please click on the page ( http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32377743 ) Presently, i am in United Kingdom Royal home for safety.I want to move my family/wealth immediately to your Country for security reason, so i can invest successfully and leave happily in your country.

After going through your profile, i was highly motivated that you will be capable of assisting me,I want you to use your noble personality to move this Fund out to your Accounts in your great Country.Note: 25% percent of the Fund will be for you, 5% will be for any expenses that maybe incurred in the course of this transaction while 70% percent will be for my family/ my plan investment in your Country.All I want you to do now is to furnish me your full Particulars to my Lawyer Email:( [email protected] ) or the Remittance officer Email:( [email protected] ) for the motherlities of the Fund transfer.You are very free to contact me on my private +44-7035920414.I hereby states that this great transaction 100% risk free.

I await for Excellent Reply, so we can proceed.
Yours Faithfully,
chief Mandla Z.Mandela.
Tel:+44-7035920414
Fax:+27(0)866-916-936

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5