Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#221744 by Billy Jack Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 pm
Another Puke Scammer that Claims Cancer...I find it offensive when they stoop to
something so low. Having an extensive Medical background I usually bombard them
questions as to treatment and prognosis ( the answers are always Hilarious you can
tell they are hastily pulling things off the Net to answer ) But worse is when they include
pictures of an Intubated comatose patient on Life support and claim it is them. I always ask
how they typed the letter in that condition and the idiots reply they were not in that condition
when they wrote the original letter ( not taking into account they could not write the latest
email in that condition either.

=======================================================================

Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Subject: ASSALAM ALAIKUM
To:

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

I know this may come as surprise and sceptic to you. Since we do not know each other, but I am contacting you with trust and faith i have, that you will never fail me .

My name is Mrs. Samifa Fatun a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Dr.Basmah Fatun who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both a good Christian. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $9.5MillionUSD (Nine Million Five hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire.

Presently, this money is still with the bank. I have been diagnose with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer Problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to mosque or church better still a individual That will utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct here in. I want a Christian or Muslim member that will use this fund to orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Holy Qur'an and Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore this is why i seek for your assistance, I once asked try a member of my family to distribute the money which I gave him to the charity organization here they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son cannot carry out this work only because i and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 17yearold now and been grow up in Africa, he have low mentality and my husband’s relatives are not Muslim even christain and I don’t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I am presently placed on dialysis
checkup
and will not need telephone communication most of the time because of my heath and the presents of my husband’s relatives around me always. They have sold most of my husband’s property I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in any way that those not concern the will of God. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty God. I want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don’t want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your Muslim individual to always pray for me because the Lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Muslim The Quran made us to understand that, "Whosoever fear God and keep his duty for him he will make a way for him to get out of every difficulty and he will provide him from every sources he could never imagined and whosoever put his trust in God then he will suffice him"(Al-Quran 65:2-3)The holy Quran also says if any do deeds of righteousness be they male or female and have faith, they will enter the Paradise and not the least injustice will be done to them(Al-Quran 4:124)The Holy Quran and bible also made it clear that, as a righteous person, God will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in truth, Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a Christian or Muslim individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. I pray to God for his providence for a smooth transfer. If this picks your interest, please do contact me immediately through this email address ([email protected]) for more details.

Remain blessed in the name of God
Yours faithfully
Mrs Samifa Fatun
Advertisement

#227001 by Grandma Grim Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:47 pm
I wholly agree with Billy Jack... this is about as low as scamming can go. Disgusting and evil
Peddling pictures of dying people to scam you.

Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from ns1.giyimzade.com ([89.19.25.58]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx108) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LtlrF-1XyBzE2sL7-011COA for <[email protected]>; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:59:33 +0100
Received: from [162.222.106.113] (port=61847 helo=User) by ns1.giyimzade.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.84) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1XobG6-0004Iy-RH; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:59:07 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: A SSALAM ALAIKUM
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:58:42 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ns1.giyimzade.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmx.co.uk
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - yahoo.co.id
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: ns1.giyimzade.com: authenticated_id: [email protected]
Envelope-To: <[email protected]>
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (nemesis mail header analyzer); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V01:K0:u5EPrVKLaz8=:YMnCl4B/m2sCDG00TfFwoihxNpSV ZXb3Srt/aNW2tECF3BG8dIiG8KZBSIOXNaqeNJgMtZ2bBgD+XR74Y0eY3z3UMwoPxv1ltug7o zsAtJO7fssAy68sHn4+DRgGRMc0yQmdVp14bQnXftmpTWjw1iKnL4sRa2IZvXMLKEKSXEobWF aWrT8mTxA456w8OvMitYkNaYoNPofq7ROvXfD81N+vIr11gt4HtQwgvZa2EzcGq1sUsa/z9p/ Fusl2beBvayxvYjTOLJhKod04SlobsGTYOU7yk4TBUqBJglDiPaILp2juS+k5Qbq+8AaI4kyl QkiRqWHrQ/Zm6jfuomY366R804B9LVwuKdnKei8OwORB4mTMu+6biV/C8YRPFg+Xr/PyNcbKL I7L6QPHfEl/XChOmvTv6PV+en/lFPmzKGJhwz3taZ6kecuELG1D1sSnJAbKUCPa7FDqlTsh2e 1A8jhOWlAwjYkz0FO1OnulGJ7y2xyiZY7Bhx5nlB6WB+OnCNRNjblyqvGAFsMam2BWolis6CG zor9PbhYll8oFZecXOjFpD/yVmjOcW7RZcyInAS/aNiD4mn4Ne57XjE5a2Qx0Rn3aLtljE5v0 0U8pe9stR3MpI3c5RT0KvxgyKPsHDCko/onGoMWRqy3jDei16ptk5y0R2ciEs/4b+earkhxA/ B8axfWGho4+ai3eT3BLFzQyJKx1SkfQ3DNObZegnSjj7RVm2jDWvgUVeo35BVMew8qN13dqBl FFyGvA9sm8C5XcCiVP60xVWXMrXmH49r0VgIMEEsU2QbcudLU+0gx6qAxHfQayrgIPp9P7Hl8 d9S4m1htqyLRu9xIRr3Oiwo9pgHeBOgHRshKSN183jJ579kPfrDG3/4xt3/egqPzxUcyESgBY jdcXu/ydUoudvO2vZoRa4vSBbEUEwTAfkL3Br+m0SVayJXwiljIju2IJXG9t+PzgLSS99fHCW 7XbzHjYqOJGoXT/h46MyRytvs4CAHQ8+793vypBNf/zeffs3IHQnvMjkVq6Oh64P4bVClAws6 PAePm9L7BIRXPglePVBU5TYDPNA3MmCWz8M8QEeR7OpMoF7BBFlcJ3UW3cYDtd1TWL3gM1z5H H628kvFk6pzE1d7Dr629o6O/38oDDlbW1NFCoTE46WeXFn2wQa93k1z69H3iMHk+m0AeU39TI E4ywyqoaCe8GfVMUgHhzFntxbTMLJ6qrlJRlxhL8LsSob0TB8ZnPeTM0XRlfpmSqRDW0bZq+D EpGgRyhtjDcgG5DZMPyOFiRPI+hx0gsy+UfimJziYIDaoRXBecaMzsd3jLHDu41Td3yA8oXxx dgdGGj9fNxPmEoOMmGhDgDbCXbw2EKV+QqjWljufiyoLwQOJP6CMlpbvyf9rVn9r1ow6Sv30F IEcJJpo/Z4+RvbnTDcHoLQQnIDLPU6wI/IDM9Q2eVmJX8hGXQGDE5NmSwNrNa4StSpqqXX3QY 3Lvf3+yCFia83G6oijE0ZLSulxhQ8A/YInJ3/+v/UMfY1kyJ3VS47jBb0eqiy6NyEt7BRDiDy rWCkKi7CYmj+TNoh2c=

I know this may come as surprise and sceptic to you. Since we do not know each other, but I am contacting you with trust and faith i have, that you will never fail me .

My name is Mrs. Samifa Fatun a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Dr.Basmah Fatun who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both a good Christian. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $9.5MillionUSD (Nine Million Five hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire.

Presently, this money is still with the bank. I have been diagnose with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer Problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to mosque or church better still a individual That will utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct here in. I want a Christian or Muslim member that will use this fund to orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Holy Qur'an and Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore this is why i seek for your assistance, I once asked try a member of my family to distribute the money which I gave him to the charity organization here they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son cannot carry out this work only because i and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our son to have a better live. Our son is just 17yearold now and been grow up in Africa, he have low mentality and my husband’s relatives are not Muslim even christain and I don’t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I am presently placed on dialysis
checkup
and will not need telephone communication most of the time because of my heath and the presents of my husband’s relatives around me always. They have sold most of my husband’s property I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in any way that those not concern the will of God. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty God. I want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don’t want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your Muslim individual to always pray for me because the Lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Muslim The Quran made us to understand that, "Whosoever fear God and keep his duty for him he will make a way for him to get out of every difficulty and he will provide him from every sources he could never imagined and whosoever put his trust in God then he will suffice him"(Al-Quran 65:2-3)The holy Quran also says if any do deeds of righteousness be they male or female and have faith, they will enter the Paradise and not the least injustice will be done to them(Al-Quran 4:124)The Holy Quran and bible also made it clear that, as a righteous person, God will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in truth, Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a Christian or Muslim individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. I pray to God for his providence for a smooth transfer. If this picks your interest, please do contact me immediately through this email address ([email protected]) for more details.

Remain blessed in the name of God
Yours faithfully
Mrs Samifa Fatun

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#227103 by Grandma Grim Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:22 pm
Further into this awful scam

This photograph has been used extensively over the years, Fadwa Fadi is registered on 'GospelPals' Dating website... the person being her is very to quote God and Gospels all the time.

From xxxxet Thu Nov 13 19:13:47 2014
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:13:47 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]>
To: samifa fatun <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <87737684.367063.1415906027694.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11110.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: From Mrs Samifa,
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_367062_1244182764.1415906027690"
Content-Length: 9260

Dear beloved one,

I got your mail , i thank you very much for all your kindness concern regards my welfare, Well i so much appreciate your kindness and love towards the work of God and i will also Maintain my prayers to you so that the God will grant you the strength and wisdom to do this work perfectly and i do not just wake up one day and start contacting you for this mission but i have Prayed and fasted over it before i have contacted you through the total inspiration of Almighty God, i do not know you but god know you better and you are the chosen one for this mission.

Well what exactly i want you to do is to receive this money in your account and use it to build God's sanctuary for the children of God and for the poor to benefit from. This was my dream ever since this sickness got hold of me and my doctor have advice that i have few time left so i will like to give out this inheritance to you so that you use it to help the poor children of the world.

My condition in this life have made me now to build a blind trust towards this issue and i know that is from the overall direction of God, so i need your details which my son will go and submit it to the bank and introduce you to them as the beneficiary that this fund will be Transferred to and the information with build more trust in this relationship.

Secondly, once this money is been Transferred to your account, my son will Perpare and join you and start a new life as you will use 15% of the total sum for him to start a new life and go back to school to have a brighter future, my son Ali is a little boy, i have told him that he will have the 15% which he agreed and you will still handle his percentage until he come out from schooling, you and your family will have 15% of this money for the whole work that you are going to carry out for his glory Which you use the remaining even as you said that you do not need it but it is from my heart i am giving you this, 70% work for God and i will like you named to some of the places after my family name,MR. BASMAH FATUN My late husband and my self MRS SAMIFA FATUN IN MEMORY.

I have gone to the bank to withdraw money from the bank But they told me that i have to Provide the foreign missionaries partner of my late husband that they will transfer the money to, they made me to understand that due to the agreement that they made with my late husband which states that the money will be transfer to his foreign partner missionaries Which no name was mentioned before his sudden death and that the money will be transferred before i can have access and I do not need the money for anything again and I will not like to leave and the bank will take the money so we have to be fast .

I trust you have from the inspiration of God which i believe that you will carry out this mission and you will not betray me and God and I have attach my picture for you to see and will send you the certificate of deposit the money to you this afternoon. You have to keep this matter confidential to your self so that people around you will not know that you receive money you're hot and you know that there are evil people in this earth Which may like to take this money.

It take me long time in writing this mail and feel free to call my son Ali who i have to explain all things and him will pass the phone to me because i am not allow to use phone due to my condition. Tel+225 44 89 96 38

Thanks and God bless you and your entire family forever as i wait your answers,

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Samifa Fatun

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#227585 by Grandma Grim Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 am
Horrible scammer

Dear beloved One

I got your mail and i want you to have in mind that this transfer is gods doing not man , the way of god is not the ways of man and god wish for his children is many with good thing and riches.

I thank you for your information's you send to me and concerning to your faith to carry out the work to the glory of almighty God, You had show me your seriousness and anxiousness to do this mission and my son is happy as you have promise to help us and you have to know that my health condition is critically bad for now and we have to process faster to complete this transfer and as for Ali my son, I tell him all the arrangement that we are making and wish to meet you soon .I have attach his pics to this mail too .

meanwhile, I will write and contact the bank now that I will be forwarding them your information's as they have asked me to provide for the immediately transfer of the fund to you as the new beneficiary and I have total accepted that you will not betray the trust that I have lay on you and Almighty God is my witness .

Well I have attached the copies of the deposit of this money in the bank to you to have it in case the bank will ask for it, you have to keep it confidential to yourself while I give you the bank contact immediately for the transfer and see my present condition for now .

Remain blessed as i wait to hear from you.

Your faithfully
Mrs Samifa

AKA
Anita Coker Benfield
Veronique Martins
Rosine Adam
Anita Coker Benfield.....These are the names I have discovered used with this picture... the users may, or may not, be scammers

From samifa fatun Mon Nov 17 04:51:54 2014
X-Apparently-To: rexxxcom; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 04:54:59 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 67.195.87.212 as permitted sender)
d2FudCB5b3UgdG8gaGF2ZSBpbiBtaW5kIHRoYXQgdGhpcyB0cmFuc2ZlciBp
cyBnb2RzIGRvaW5nIG5vdCBtYW4gLCB0aGUgd2F5IG9mIGdvZCBpcyBub3Qg
dGhlIHdheXMgb2YgbWFuIGFuZCBnb2Qgd2lzaCBmb3IgaGlzIGNoaWxkcmVu
IGlzIG1hbnkgd2l0aCBnb29kIHRoaW5nIGFuZCByaWNoZXMuIEkgdGhhbmsg
eW91IGZvciB5b3VyIGluZm9ybWF0aW9uJ3MgeW91IHNlbmQgdAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMyAkRFUE9TSVQgQ0VSVElGSUNBVEUgTVIuIEZBVFVOLkpQ
RwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwMyMTECbXlfcHJlc2VudF9jb25kaXRpb25fbm93Lmpw
ZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM1MwJQQVNTUE9SVCAgRkFUVU4gQUxJLkpQRwNpbWFn
ZS9qcGVnAwMxNTU-
X-YMailISG: W9ikV9YWLDtnblYLEENmhrlJEppDqi7X18eEIhYD2TRXwbiD
.LmgI71rlL550Ptzaa6bLsoBr5sT_9nQAHihlAhLd8sDL6txRGwkfarnbXxr
95sIY78Nis7WjA5Nll_gDTBF8tKQwbqbpLvEkV8rXCEcLpYSfQM.gsyMCHCe
nj36f_wIqeMRtCfi8kG5w7K7dDgcZzAwTeqV.acjfft6cqdXXcMGVz7uPYw2
W9Pc_Jg4SwWtCLSWQfYBU33U9D5R4APynsjcz50BJ.hqL87trBm4Z4lGSMXs
dP.9J1BOJsDz3py1kHqRu4T2uXlgcNvCKN6wC0W4xZEZday9R_7ndwzUDQAu
ZKsvtBtmT1.3GTfgYma_FrjqpatAc85EnlfTG.XcMv12toPqlxKh2zEzjdkf
cDWc1BAMWXmoJoZVT5wGCMsPYFALgkYQMo_lZ7wm60Xwjv5oI5oEa.wtOOun
8sz5_dvfmu0Tne.GqQZl.BLkYmJlvK58ofghLHUQsPCuZJ1DO4jHmb.5mvDN
7ebJOCoit_eWztQbSQfFS5JZZ4hD6qXMkHF6_.TtXbvdHhn9fl8rg9F4JD0a
2AhS2usPG5rX141dr05LxCT5mjz3ZHYj8wf7EYUer4awkGC2erFMExrx79C5
sqldSMrlmRXMkytOoWRZh6Dk6viicgPINEruNMc3ANw45b6SXVlYh3dxQJ6V
GLkxC63OQUYgesL23E8nAosJfYeDz2DVMythRtYwGR_B3BrlzDRgSDETs1eD
9F1FYm4tDvXTZK16HpJbI_9Q8te0ya2tWrFCpnIPCmJNRb_YlwCKpo2qhMz0
8J.qcOgT7kYqdjQRtY6fvZFjvKC0WmmwDikX.24nNa8gmlz0BPKSn80xxuse
4k7v2sRNHMgjXbK5mLKKKmmrRaIhdkxVXa2bMavKwcYDdqrRP5iRPP9XP3jB
tNU5X6DHvKs1vblmjxUADKK09n__Q2RlZAHr7XBd1eltJbfLLJC1ZDfKyEEN
MyGqK4u35J8nyQDOhRZkpu.GGsFAQEvzTBygU4ALDKuY_yhOOcoVXONWHt4e
bTiI8mEr7cuMSuP5Cvc2laa2exZYeS8HrOQZGHhYi0Xi9A22lFy8OxUEg5X5
l5mCNPeb.2dl5q2xxJ3cc0E4Ad3Wbl9XVDo7.BJRm04lk1AQ1JvI4Ig0J3lZ
3liDPcCFKZYoCxOFlobM_b0Lyhn_LkJV3LU357nwInyqrfsJ3P250xAIoATd
ZMZAp72.D9RM7u6ls.TW6YBLWYN0RBIajIhzP8vvG_YfjrDvLs6v2rRQgF8f
GsEGSAy8jjC32udoDw_AAb.dDC71wF4mR.iLd0Ehm2e0klT_ItRwIftoI7TN
7uqerc6QfZMvHeYOgkFyroih20GsfdeIiY7ihjq2q5420g99e7bOXWWOUX.r
h9.FU7CxRY9_bQwA.rGF1malnXtXU53V04ZfepRd5euarHKnBbMWtRl67buX
rqoFxniOyQwtnuaDghF4seBwQ6GXcC_cxtJWd2sLGyCdje5q0sEhsV7pYAX.
UEfbDTU-
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.87.212]
Authentication-Results: mta1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nm43-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.87.212)
by mta1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 04:54:58 +0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm43.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Nov 2014 04:54:56 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.60] by nm43.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Nov 2014 04:51:55 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.207] by tm5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Nov 2014 04:51:54 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1015.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Nov 2014 04:51:54 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 99470 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Nov 2014 04:51:54 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1416199914; bh=ZWgCP+NO4TTB1PGSm6PHbQh6Ec2HxehDP9kx6+CTO5E=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=yyN+QewYb92hF0k9xDeeTfSkRD/nZfz7J/bokN9CLVXJKaD+kvViOhBshc92LqvTJ58NS0SQabVsZFt3ZHMv/qnUe2XWYL95J8nqHhyNdXtgzVIkKCj9yTh/NNOKwu0e0Mm3rSOtJjJ7I5GGl6rwqTRJOCr6Wqfl0S5UaCCY8wQ=
X-YMail-OSG: GbF8A_sVM1lsUxIn5PkGwaoNSuqmxYr7XEyskjKW91HOUlo
liWHx04uIoVYERDWqzK0NjkDFdUgzfd_ubr6qsWeoJhdd8j4DisSJb6yVWjR
FSxsXzUTAGADp3zVkO_1F_iWl0liylxnlGwaI4bSDCAjcz9Lrb0vjW30XT06
lhC1Ossdc4colRaQaT_LYsDh3T19OG70LbAIErdNxJvBnekg.HKK57AHqtTO
r7V7.4cEX5_36ix03WCZ1JS5iVjIODzzzpP6dimPTweFEcl8J626MUley87V
D4uKLzZP1IYjD7ECtei1PKzmkQFpXKiiwtkSrsClCYdn2uY.ic.GcK0z7AlM
UCbFyKEaxGtV9srXE46E5GNd8BvZM8arXWkI3W2nllIixvZfHcBNpYrhRHj0
X5ms0aBBpmeEFYPGkWVAQEMXdH.Y1p.nT9ZFm3r3dF59E9CdduRpVlmxQ9Ji
LudwthaOYgqYruBKxsF8qAAVGRZMFZx8USldWTMeIe2ZpY4Na5Wd.pzd7XYz
__EDn0nvI1vQiMMx2qWAl5.U-
Received: from [137.63.73.78] by web163805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:51:54 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:51:54 -0800
Subject: From Mrs Samifa,I will reach you back
To:xxxxahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-352802979-1580967751-1416199914=:70047"
Content-Length: 428695