Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#254512 by AlanJones Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 am
Good morning,
How are you doing and how is life treating you? We write to you in respect of the donation which you are to send to the little orphans in Africa. I Evang. Mike Peter and the children of happy orphanage home are praying for you and your entire family.

Beloved this is a hard time for happy orphanage home and we beg of you to sow a seed of faith to us this week so we can have some money to buy food and pay bills.

God bless you and my regards to every one.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#255004 by helen pollen Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:46 pm
I keep getting these email about me javing funds waiting for me at security department at the airport. And in order for it to be released. Want me to send them money to a western union and send them the mcn number, after i wired them the fee for the release of the funds, like i told them i am sending them any money and if i was awarded the funds so freely then why would i have to send money. No! I haven't send them any money cause my mother didn't birth a dumpy. I am tried of playingg with them now i want them to stay out of my email i have change my password and may have to change my email account but it may not do any good they still find some way back to trying a different strategy. :bondage:
#255005 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:52 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Do not reply to any spam/scam emails.

Mark each spam/scam email as spam.

Create two email addresses. One for family,friends and business. The other to register for sites.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#255742 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:18 pm
Hello Beloved,

How are you doing at your end? hope everything is well with you, I have been waiting for your message about the seed you are about to sow to the orphanage home, We beg of you to leave what ever you are doing right now to sow your seed to them, The lord awaits you for his blessing, he has promise all the way to shower on your life and he has an abundant mercies for you. He will do wonder for your life this month as you obey him to send your donation to the little orphans.

We wait to hear from you so we can re-confirmed you the payment details.

God bless you and my regards to your family.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#263516 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 am
Looks like the dumb scammer mixed his scams up

XXX,

What is your delay all about? Kindly contact Tonia Grant this morning so they can proceed with the telegraphic wire transfer of your fund to you immediately.

I wait to hear from you regarding this mail.

Ms. Lapointe Carman
3 Whitehall Court
London, United Kingdom
SW1A 2EL
United Nations (UN)

#263517 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 am
XXX,

How are you doing and how is life treating you? I hope all is well and working on well for you in the Lord? We please to remind you of the donation, We beg of you to send the donation to us today or tomorrow morning so we can receive the fund this week.

This month of July we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities.

Have a nice day and get back to me soon. The best is yet to come you ain't seen nothing yet. Be blessed in the Lord!

Sincerely,

Evang. Mike Peter.

#263518 by AlanJones Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 am
HELLO BELOVED HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL WITH YOU, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE SEED YOU ARE ABOUT TO SOW TO THE ORPHANAGE HOME, THE LORD HAS DIRECTED ME TO YOU THIS DAY, KINDLY SOW IT TO THE LITTLE ORPHANS THAT REALLY NEEDS IT TODAY? I PLEAD WITH YOU TO LEAVE WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, TO SOW YOUR SEED TO THEM, THE LORD AWAITS YOU FOR HIS BLESSINGS HE HAS PROMISED ALL THE WAY TO SHOWER ON YOUR LIFE. AND HE HAS AN ABUNDANT MERCIES FOR YOU BELOVED, HE WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR LIFE THIS SEASON, BELOVED SOW YOUR SEED TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PAYMENT DETAIL ANY MORE KINDLY INFORMED ME SO I CAN RECONFIRMED IT TO YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU

#264720 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:13 am

Dear Beloved,

How are you doing today? I am happy and excited to write you this latter today. I hope all is well and going on well with you. I just want you to know that we are praying for you and your family. We do remember you at all time.

God want to use you as an instrument of his hand. The holy spirit of God will locate you this month and bless you like never before, you shall witness the blessings and love upon your life this month. Join us this month with love in your heart in helping the homeless, needy and orphans in Africa with faith, hope and love to hear from you with positive answer to enable us send you the detail to make your donation to us.

God bless you.

#265560 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:41 am

XXX,

God bless for your kindness towards the orphanage home, we promise you that the money we be use well and i shall send you the analysis on how the money is be spend.

Meanwhile, you are to send the €2,500 to us via western union ok.

Here is the information to send the money to us via western union, please try your possible best to send the money to us today or tomorrow morning so we can pick it from the bank on time.

Receiver Names: Nwosu Ferdinand Chima
State; River State
City; Port Harcourt
Text Question: Sky
Text Answer: Blue

Send me the following details after you have made the wire transfer

Amount:
Sender's name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

Also send us the payment receipt slip.

Once again, God bless you and my regards to your family.

#272087 by AlanJones Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 am

Beloved,

Hope everything is well with you

I have been waiting for your mail about the seed you promise to sow for the orphans

The lord are waiting to bless you beyond your expectation this month of October

I please with you to leave every thing you are doing right now and sow a seed of faith to the little orphans whom really need your financial assistance

My lord will do wonders for your life this season as you obey and follow simple instruction so shall my God continue to bless and favor you

You can make a wire transfer to them via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR MoneyGram Money Order (MGMO)

Immediately we acknowledge your mail, i shall enclosed to you the details to send the money down to us

God bless you forever

#272545 by AlanJones Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:37 pm
Tel. Nos.: +2348060396876 & +2349051195823

You can visit us by Friday next week

time 4pm

address: back of chemical choba, port harcourt, rivers state

phone number to call: +2348060396876, +2349051195823

God bless you

#273170 by AlanJones Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:08 am
Tel. No.: +2349037960604

To a victim who was planning on travelling to Nigeria

You are welcome to Nigeria

After your arrival in Lagos, take a flight down to port-harcourt.

After your arrival in portharcourt air-port ring my mobile line so i can come down and pick you from the air port.

My cell phone number: +2349037960604

I wait your call

#279867 by AlanJones Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:56 am

Merry Christmas to you,

This email is for you and we beg of you to come to our rescue this reason because currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

You may been able to sow $100, $250 , $500, $1000 or more, please sow your best seed to happy orphanage home.

You can make your donation to us either by Western Union or Money Gram Transfer to this detail below:

Receiver Name: Tosan Ekele
Address: Abuja - Nigeria
Text Question: What for
Answer: Food

You are to get back to us with the payment transfer slip

God bless you and my regards to your house hold as we will always be praying for you all.

Regards
Evang. Mike Peters

#279868 by AlanJones Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:59 am
Tel. No.: +2349037960604

Merry Christmas,

May God bless you for your kindness towards us

You can make your donation to us and get back to us with the payment transfer slip (Evidence Of Payment Slip)

You are to print out the invoice document and take it to the bank to make your donation to us by tomorrow

God bless you

Text of attached invoice with bank details

Address: No 54 Back Of Chemical, Choba, Port
Harcourt River State
Email:[email protected]
Phone: +2349037960604

This is the Invoice for Donation, to enable XXX to make his / her donation to us. You are to make your donation to us via bank transfer with below bank account detail:

BANK NAME: PIRAEUS BANK SA
BANK ACCOUNT NAME: PETROS IATROPOULOS
BANK BRANCE POST MAIL ADDRESS: TAVOULARI ANASTASIOU 4 ZAKYNTHOS 29100
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6625103072630
BANK SWIFT: PIRBGRAA
IBAN NO: GR2901716250006625103072630

#333986 by AlanJones Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:50 am

Dear,

We are so sorry for responding to you so late, the reason is because the former condinator give up, we did his buaire last two month.

I just enable to access our email now when i find your email regending the money you want to donate to our orphanage home.

Please kindly get bact to us in other to enclose the you the detail to send your donation.

Remain bless beloved

Apostel Odeme