Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#241940 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349090304323

Dear Friend,

I greet you in the name of God I know this mail might come to you as a
surprise but take and treat with love as Christ love the church.

I am Apostle Alex Otti, of Dominion Love Word also known as The Dominion Fellowship Assembly (DFA). am requesting for your assistance in an on going project in Dominion Church of God, we need your help to raise some funds in order to rebuild the church, and the ophanage home,which the wicked unbelivers have distroyed.

I want to raise fund from all pastors, clergy and individual that God might
instruct to help either in cash or in kind. I’m a pastor and servant
of God but I cant do it all alone, because a tree cannot make a forest. in march 8 2015 boko haram bomb the church of god during sunday service and hundred and five people where burn to ashes, and twenty six now is in the hospital please we need money to compasate the victimes relatives and also to rebuild the church of god in maidugiri borno state Northern part of Nigeria

God will bless you for any fund raised for this Godly project that
will go a long way in helping us to grow orphans in the name and to
the glory of God, your quick response to this mail will help us in
Jesus name Amen.

Kindly get back to me so that i will know what to do for this donation.

God bless you,

Apostle Alex B. Otti.
Dominion Fllowship Assembly.
NO1 Dominion Street Mohammed way maidugiri.
Tel: +234-90-9030-4323
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242107 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:17 am
My dea rXXX, I thank you for responding to my request all i need you to do is anything that touches your heart to suport the work of god and to take care of the victims please do. God will richly bless you hundred folds God bless you.
thanks
Apostle Alex B. Otti

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#242326 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:57 am
ALL WE REQUIRED FROM YOU IS TO ASSIST US FINANCIALY, TO PAY HOSPITAL BILLS OF OF THE VICTIMS,AND ALL SO TO COMPASATE THE VICTIMS RELATIVE OF DEAD PEOPLE, AND ALL SO TO REBUILD THE CHURCH AND THE OPHANAGE HOME WHICH THE WICKED UNBELIVERS HAVE DESTROYED,GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY AS YOU DO.
THANKS GOD BLESS YOU.
Apostle Alex B. Otti