Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#249555 by AlanJones Wed May 06, 2015 3:51 am
Tel. No.: +233206016191

Hello,

I did like to inform you that a seller has 1,450 kg of gold bars available for sell now at moderate price on CIF to buyer designation and no upfront payment . Get back to me with your reply of interest for more details . Kindly send me your procedures directly through my email address here if you are really serious for us to proceed in this transaction .

Have a nice day,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#249557 by AlanJones Wed May 06, 2015 4:13 am
Hello,

As I have already stated in my previous mail, a seller currently have 1,450kg of Alluvial Gold Bars available for sale now. Interested buyer or representatives should contact me for serious business transaction. Call me as you have requested.

Call me to speak with me as you have requested and to also let me know your procedures, terms and condition's if you are interested or you can also help us to contact other interested buyers.

I will really appreciate and thank you for your urgent response, kindly get back to me as you receive this mail today. I will be waiting for your phone call .

Best Regards,

Mark,
Phone: +233 20 601 6191

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.