Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#293526 by AlanJones Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 pm
Gold Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
We offer to sell Gold Bar to any interested buyers around the world.

It has been so difficult to deal with foreign investors or gold buyer when the supplier are located in Africa due to the fraudulent awareness which have destabilizes business trust and relationship whereby investment opportunity or proposal from African were not honor or acceptable by foreigners.

In this case Zeba Marketing Co,. Ltd are trying to build trust relationship with any foreign investor and most especially gold buyers who are willing to buy gold in Ghana. Zeba Marketing can provide genuine suppliers where you can purchase your gold with rest of mind and without any risk involved.

Presently Zeba Marketing Co,. Ltd is representing Three (3) local mining companies that owns their mining concession in the area of Obuasi and Tarkwa Ghana, the miners has appointed Zeba Marketing Co,. Ltd as their mandate/representative to source for a reliable buyers who will be ready to purchase their Metal. My sellers can supply both on CIF/FOB with the best discount price you can't find elsewhere. Seller and buyer will be linked together immediately for smooth negotiation and sellers take care of my commission as agreed in our memorandum of understanding.

You don't need to stress worry anymore or afraid on how to buy gold from Ghana successful, all I can advise is that don't trust anyone offering lower price or higher price just contact Zeba Marketing Co,. Ltd to verify your deal with any seller or mandate you are dealing with in Ghana or ask us to provide you a genuine seller who can supply their metal genuinely.

Our duty is to work for both buyer and seller in term of safety and security.

If you are interested in Gold offer the seller will issue current FCO and it will be forwarded to you directly.

Zeba Lamptey.

ZEBA MARKETING CO,. LTD
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement