Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#284759 by AlanJones Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Our SBLC are from 5 to 25m for worthwhile projects or businesses.
Costs are 5%.
These are able to be used for loan security, and project finance.
To apply you must be able to convince my insurance company that we will get the SBLC back after 12 months. Two top banks are the issuers.
And please, for those who are not familiar with SBLC, these are assignments, they are not DVP nor can they be. Don’t believe anyone on the net that offers FC. Unless they are a bank of course.
If you are interested email me and I will send you an application form.
As many of our clients have difficulty paying the fees for our SBLC, we have a lender who will pay half the fees, or more, on the basis that he gets his money paid back (double) upon settlement of the SBLC. For those who want to proceed but don’t have sufficient funds for the escrow this is a new approach available to approved clients only.

E Chan [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#286632 by AlanJones Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:13 am
Financial Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Our SBLC are from 5 to 25m for worthwhile projects or businesses. Costs are 5%.
To apply you must be able to convince my insurance company that we will get the SBLC back after 12 months. Two top banks are the issuers.
And please, for those who are not familiar with SBLC, these are assignments, they are not DVP nor can they be. Don’t believe anyone on the net that offers FC. Unless they are a bank of course.
As many of our clients have difficulty paying the fees for our SBLC, we have a lender who will pay half the fees, or more, on the basis that he gets his money paid back (double) upon settlement of the SBLC. For those who want to proceed but don’t have sufficient funds for the escrow this is a new approach available to approved clients only.

E Chan [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#289776 by AlanJones Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 am

From LinkedIn:
Our SBLC are from 5 to 25m for worthwhile projects or businesses. Costs are 5%.
As many of our clients have difficulty paying the fees for our SBLC, we have a lender who will pay half the fees, for a fee of 5% upon settlement of the SBLC. For those who want to proceed but don’t have sufficient funds for the escrow this is a new approach available to approved clients only.

E Chan [email protected]

#292559 by AlanJones Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:54 am

From LinkedIn:
We are in a position to supply SBLC from 5 to 25m for a one year term.
Security is negotiable.
What can I use the SBLC for?
Project finance, if the project will be completed within the one year term.
Company acquisitions if you provide a full plan.
Equipment, where you can show refinance is arranged in twelve months.
To enter a platform, if you can satisfy us of the veracity of a platform.

We also have a trader associate who will provide 75% of the SBLC value as a loan for 12 months. However these SBLC can be lodged in most world banks as security for a loan.

Please understand: assignments are not FC. Please also understand they can not be DVP. Standard assignment procedures apply. Applicants must have an identifiable credit record of good repute.

We do have a firm who will fund part of the fees if required for a reasonable fee.

Application forms are available.

Eugina Chan.
Sblc.assignments at yahoo dot com

#296321 by AlanJones Fri May 27, 2016 2:21 am

From LinkedIn:
We have a defaulting SBLC NOW AVAILABLE. They have paid the escrow and we have negotiated the return of the SBLC for a fee. The 3m SBLC will now cost 75k. Anyone interested must follow my normal procedures. First come first served basis. E Chan [email protected]

#298307 by AlanJones Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:58 am

SBLC
Good morning, Just a quick notice, we have a defaulting SBLC applicant. They have paid the escrow and we have negotiated the return of the SBLC for a fee. The 3m SBLC is now worth 75k. Anyone interested must follow my normal procedures. First come first served basis. [email protected]

#305220 by Moh Perez Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be

You should be more responsible when you publish rubbish like this. Your own ignorance on how the securities business works, should not be on display to damage people.

I have sent a copy of this rubbish to the SEC, and Go Daddy to have this site de listed.

It is a joke.

Broker jokers looking at things they dont understand.

Shame, because a lot of this site has some good stuff, but if you have idiots positing without repsonsiblity, damaging people hiding behind fake photos and fake ids, then it is time this was shut down.

I am sending your positings to the Attorney direct, lets see what she does to you.
#305221 by Moh Perez Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:31 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be

you have done 34,000 posts, why dont you get a job :laugh-s:

or at least an education
#305223 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 am
@ Stupid idior -Moh Perez You are a scammer and thanks for bumping this thread. May you lose many more potential victims.

Lets just give google some more info:
[email protected]

Eugina Chan.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#305226 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:11 am
Ooops I found something.

[email protected]

http://www.topix.com/forum/business/ban ... GLE7VFJEUM
Anyone knows the identity of this Moh Perez using an anonymous gmail address as freemanagementadvice pumping out weekly and monthly newsletter with solicitation in mind.

Yet, when asked for contact details... refuses to accommodate with excuses like ... on courses in USA, I'm a V.P of an investment bank thus will only provide on valid requests, etc, etc..,

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#305239 by AlanJones Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:31 am
For the bots:

Erica Chan - Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Moh Perez - world's second dumbest scammer (you're going to have to try harder if you're going to beat Prince Michael Sheffield for stupidity) - [email protected]