Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#287209 by AlanJones Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:40 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC MTN?. This instrument can be deliver to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Feel free to contact me as my terms and conditions are very reasonable.

Contact Details:
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#289775 by AlanJones Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:06 am

From LinkedIn:
Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC MTN?. This instrument can be deliver to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Feel free to contact me as my terms and conditions are very reasonable.

Contact Details:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#292557 by AlanJones Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:53 am

From LinkedIn:

Contact Details:

#296529 by AlanJones Sun May 29, 2016 1:24 am

Contact Details: