Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#349143 by ampman Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 pm
He will propose to invest into your business say 20 million. But it would take say 1.5M to pay consultants to transfer that 20M to you. As you don't have 1.5M, he introduces you to a banking consultant who would send you the 1.5M if you follow his instruction, per the following email:

Kelly Schaffer <[email protected]>

date: Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 11:37 AM
subject: Re: IMPORTANT
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
: Important according to our magic sauce.

Hello, Dear [NO NAME HERE]

I am sorry for the delay in getting funding for our investment; this is as a result of greed from the Banking who has shown extreme greed in our business. However I have got a newly agent for the immediate release of the fund within the stipulated time mandate. His name is Mr. Stuart Hutko he will direct you on steps to follow in making sure we finalize as soon as possible. You are required to follow all his instructions without questions as he is expert in this matter. You are required to update me. Please call him today as a matter of urgency to enable him initiate actions. His number is Tel: +44 7452038763 and Fax: +44(0)2072207140. Email: [email protected] OR Email: [email protected]

Yours truly,

Kelly Schaffer

============================================================

post-bank-de.com has been just recently registered, of course, for scamming purposes

Once you provide your banking information, Stuart Hutko [fake name of course] will hack some businessman's account and transfer some [stolen] money into your bank account and ask you to send a major portion of it to another foreign account. If you did that you would be stuck with the fraudulent transfer, may lose your real money and get sued.
Advertisement