Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#345055 by AlanJones Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:12 am
Gold Scammer - [email protected]

We are gold mining company from Ghana. We have some quantity of alluvial Gold Dust ready for sale. we will also be ready to go into a long term business contract with interested buyer if necessary.

DESCRIPTION:

Product: Gold dust
Quality: 22+ carat
Purity: 92% or better
Origin: Ghana
Price: Negotiable

Interested buyer should contact us.

Contact Person: Bright Adams
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#345125 by AlanJones Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:20 am
Gold Scammer - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233549509063

Dear Friend,

We are gold mining company and exporter of gold here in Ghana West Africa. We have Au Gold Bars and Gold Dust ready for export. The quality is 22+ carat and the Purity is 92% or better. We will be ready to sign a long term contract with buyer if needed.

DESCRIPTION:

Product: Gold bar /Gold dust

We also have Rough Diamonds, 3 to 15 carat ,D-H VVS -S1 of Sierra Leone origin ready for export.

If you are interested or have interested buyer do contact us.

Sincerely yours

Bright Adams
Tel: +233549509063
/ [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#363049 by brightadams1971 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 pm
Mod note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

ALAN JONES PLEASE CAN YOU TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT I SCAM YOU.
IT'S A SHAMEFUL ACT IN YOUR PART THAT YOU WILL POST AN OFFER WHICH I SENT TO YOU IN A SCAMMER PAGE CREATING AN IMPRESSION TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT AM A SCAMMER, IT THAT A BAD THING TO SEND AN OFFER TO SOMEONE?, WHAT ARE YOU REALLY WANT TO ACHIEVE BY THIS YOUR SINGLE ACT?, THE EVIL THAT MEN DO WILL LIVE WITH THEM. THIS IS MY WORD TO YOU.

I CALLED ON scamwarners.com TO ALWAYS CHECK WHAT PEOPLE POST IN YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE USING THIS KIND OF MEDIUM TO BLACK MAIL EACH OTHER.

AND ALSO PLEADED WITH YOU GUYS TO ASK ALAN JONES TO PROVIDE TO YOU EVIDENCE OF THE BUSINESS I CONDUCTED WITH HIM AND THE AMOUNT I DEFRAUDED HIM THAT MAKES HIM POSTED MY INFORMATION IN YOUR SITE AS A SCAMMER
#363056 by AlanJones Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:24 pm
Hello dumb scammer [email protected].

You are correct, you did not scam any money from me, because as soon as I saw your fake spam adverts on LinkedIn, I knew that you were just a dumb Yahoo boy. Legitimate gold sellers do not spam LinkedIn and Facebook with their offers, or operate using anonymous mobile phones and free Yahoo email addresses.

The fact that you are stupid enough to come here and try and claim legitimacy shows that you are even more of a dumb goat than I originally imagined.

#363057 by AlanJones Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:26 pm
Here's a couple more of your fake spam adverts with additional contact details
no 12 akum street
Accra
Ghana

Tel: +233285280272

Email: Send Inquiry

Type of Business: Distributor/Wholesaler, Exporter
Harmonized System Codes: 1701

Business Message
Attention: Buyers,

We are gold mining company, Our company has under mention product ready for sale
Commodity: Gold Dust
Quality : 22 + carat
Purity : 92% or better
Origin : Ghana.
Interested buyer should contact us for our full cooperate offer

Contact person: Bright Adams

We are small Scale gold mining company from Ghana, West Africa. We have Alluvial Gold Bars, Nuggets and Gold Dust, and we are looking for a serious Buyer.

DESCRIPTION:
Product: Gold bar /Gold dust / Nuggets

If you are interested or have interested buyer do contact us direct through our company email: ( [email protected] )

Sincerely yours

Bright Adams
Tel: +233549509063
WhatsApp / imo: +233561516757