Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#365189 by Carlabanker Mon May 21, 2018 7:40 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

THIS UNIQUE OPP VALID UNTLL END OF MAY.ANY TOP BANK OR COUNTREY ACCEPTED. I ACCEPT DIRECT CLIENTS ONLY..

1. Minimum participating amount: 250,000 EUROS (no maximum); this is an ongoing program.

2. The Client's funds do not need to be moved; they can stay where they currently are on deposit.

3. If the participant is an individual, he must submit a CIS, POF, passport copy and an LOI. If the participant is an entity, the entity must submit articles of incorporation, a CIS, Corporate Resolution appointing a Director or Officer, passport copy of the appointed Director or Officer and an LOI on its letterhead.

Compliance takes 8 days.

If the response is positive, a proposal will be submitted directly to the participant.

If the participant accepts the proposal, a meeting will be scheduled between the parties if is case client wants.

Once signed, the contract will be in force, and the participant will ask his bank to block his participating amount in his bank account for the whole duration of the contract, without being moved in anyway, without any commitment toward the trader, and so that his funds are not callable.

The Net profit to the participant is 100% of his participating amount per month for 12 months.

Best Regards
Trading Manager
Nenad Panic
0034 664 50 52 53
[email protected]
Advertisement

#367866 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 am
I AM SOLE HOLDER OF MX BOND 1903-10M CAPITAL.1000PES VALUE.
I CAN PROOF THAT ON WEBCAM on SKYP cashcard69,CAN YOU PROOF THAT YOU ARE BUYER? BY THE ROOLS I DO NOT SHOP WITH MY DOCS.SORRY ABOUT THAT..CALL 0034664505253.

i won 3 bberys, buye can contact me at [email protected]
SKYP cashcard69

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/