Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#357471 by AlanJones Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:55 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC MTN? Our Bank Instrument can be engage into Outright Discount. Feel free to write us as our terms and conditions are very reasonable. Email us so we can send you our Terms and procedure.

[email protected]
Skype [email protected]
Regards
Dr. Anthony Arakal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#364237 by AlanJones Thu May 10, 2018 11:07 pm
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Hi.
Greetings from Lockman Financing Limited Based in Dorset, UK is a Trade Finance Consultant Firm. We under this tailor made trade finance solutions to clients by providing financial

Bank Instruments For Lease/Sell such as:
*Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)
*Bank Guarantee (BG)
*Letter of Credit (LC);

The financial instrument can be invested in High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

[email protected]
Skype [email protected]
Regards
Dr. Anthony Arakal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#365053 by Dr. Anthony Arakal Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Hello
How are you doing ? I just saw your post that include my name ? i don't understand why someone name AlanJones i really don't understand why you went ahead and post my name and email we have met or done any business together so why label me as scam . I giving you 24-48hrs to delete the post or you will hear from my lawyers because i really don't understand why you will post someone's name without knowing or dealing with them why tarnish my name and company am working with is this how this site works without any evidence or proof this is so wrong i really don't understand this how this site corporate ? . I will advise you to go ahead and delete the post ASAP.

Regards
#365055 by AlanJones Sat May 19, 2018 9:00 am
Hello dumb scammer Dr. Anthony Arakal.

You are posted here because you are just a pathetic scammer, Dr. Anthony Arakal.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you organise complext financial instruments using just your free email address [email protected] and your spammy adverts on free classifieds type sites?

#365194 by Mike Wilson Mon May 21, 2018 9:00 am
Admin Note: The scammers are using the name and registration number of a real company to add credibility to the scam.

Kenneth Morrison [email protected]

Sir,
Greetings ! How are you doing ? I'm writing regarding the matter that was put to our notice about your post apropos Dr. Anthony Arakal . We want to make this clear that Dr. Anthony Arakal is one of our mandate so i will advise you unfasten your wrong accusation in respect of this matter . Your professionalism is require in the matter if you need any further details i can sent you an email with of his mandate letter he did no wrong doing as far as we are concerned . Thanks In advance

Best Regards,
--
Kenneth Morrison
Director, Lockman Financing Limited

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Lockman Financing Limited and its affiliates. All rights, including without limitation copyright, are reserved. The proprietary information contained in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it, is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and any files transmitted. The unauthorized use of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is prohibited and disclaimed by Lockman Financing Limited and its affiliates.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#365200 by AlanJones Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 am
From the WhoIs of the fake lockmanfinancingltds.com domain:
Creation Date: 2017-09-07T22:10:01Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-09-07T22:10:01Z

Registrant Name: kenneth Morrison
Registrant Organization: lockmanfinancingltds
Registrant Street: Cobham PLC Brook Road
Registrant City: Dorset
Registrant State/Province: United Kingdom
Registrant Postal Code: BH21 2BJ
Registrant Country: UK
Registrant Phone: +44.8025992434
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

The domain lockmanfinancingltds.com has no website set up, it is just used for sending emails.

#365296 by Mike Wilson Tue May 22, 2018 11:43 am
Fake document produce by this fake company.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#365298 by AlanJones Tue May 22, 2018 11:51 am
Mike Wilson wrote:Image

Numerous grammatical/linguistic mistakes in this fake letter show that it was written by someone who learned English outside of the UK and has most likely never set foot in the country.

#368008 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:30 pm
Kenneth Morrison [email protected]

WORKING PROCEDURES TRANSMISSION/ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES
Dear Sir/Ma,
Thanks for the email and I will like to confirm to you that the leasing fees and brokers commissions are to be
paid after the delivery of the instruments in the receiving bank of the client. However, the bank transmission
fees needs to be paid ahead as these fees are required for the actual transmission of swift and the reservation of
the provider's account for servicing the BG/SBLC as the case maybe. Already, the provider will be taking care
of other fees being fees for the Liquidation of Blocked Funds as well as the External Auditors Fees for
Harmonization.
Bank transmission fees depends on the actual face value of the instrument required for lease by the client
according to the schedule of fees tabulated below.
Face Value of Instrument (USD/EURO) Bank Transmission Charges (USD/EURO)
1M – 20M 25,000.00
21M – 50M 35,000.00
51M – 100M 55,000.00
101M – 250M 75,000.00
251M – 500M 100,000.00
501M – 1B 120,000.00
1B - 5B 150,000.00
1B and above (In Tranches of 500M each) (100,000 for each tranche of 500M)
As protection on the bank transmission fees, the provider will issue along with the countersigned agreement
and invoice a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking to the Lessee guarantying
to refund Lessee all the cost incurred by lessee for the bank transmission charges. This will be endorsed by the
banking officer from the issuing bank and notarized by a notary public officer. The refund undertaking as well
as the contract agreement and other documents issued by the provider will then be lodged in the issuing bank.
The refund is carried out by deduction of funds from the Leasing Fees when being paid. In a case where by this
is not deducted, the issuing bank refunds money back to the account where funds were sent from within 3
banking days upon confirmation of payment of Lease Fees. Also in a case where provider fails, the issuing
bank will refund the fees completely from the issuing account information and the provider will be liable to
pay a penalty fee for failure being 1% of the face value of the BG/SBLC. This agreement has been made with
the issuing bank prior to their endorsing the refund undertaking.
A copy of the refund agreement draft is attached to this email. So kindly review carefully then revert back
to me so that we can proceed accordingly.
For and on behalf of
Lockman Financing Limited
Kenneth John Morrison
Director

It is ALWAYS a scam