Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#376872 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:07 am
www.uatradinggroup.com

UAT Group
Level 16(A), Main Office Tower
Financial Park Complex Labuan
Jalan Merdeka, 87000
Labuan Federal Territory, Malaysia
+60 3 5624 4471
[email protected]
http://uatradinggroup.com

Any offer from this company to buy or sell securities is a scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#381875 by Retired John Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:59 am
Mike,
I have just been approached by this company who say I still own some shares that they can sell for me at a good price, plus there has been a rights issue on the shares of 4 to 1, but I have to pay a transfer fee.
Can you advise where your warning comes from and what validity you attach to it.
Thanks
RetiredJohn
#381889 by AlanJones Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am
Mike is our site Admin. If he has posted a warning, you can guarantee that it is 100% accurate. In this case, the domain uatradinggroup.com was only registered last September, by someone who is using a proxy service to hide their identity. A legitimate company working withing the financial services industry would not hide their identity like that.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#381898 by jmfleck Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:21 pm
Hello,
I have been approach by phone by a british guy telling me that my TRITON ORE shares could be sold.
I received from UATRADINGGROUP a form to sign that I agree to sell those shares.
A brooker named AXIS CAPITAL sold me those shares in 2014. It was obviously a fraud as I never heard back from them.
As this TRITON ORE shares are not registerered anywhere, I was pretty sure that it is again a scam.
I am wondering why they want me to sign this form as I already told them that I will not pay any fees or anything else. Could you please explain me what this UAT group is looking for?
Thank you
#381899 by AlanJones Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:29 pm
Many scammers will view anyone that remains in contact with them as a potential paying victim, no matter how much you refuse to pay. They will believe that they can persuade you.

The other alternative of course is that they just want your signature for some other use. The fact that they knew about the shares and had your phone number would indicate that they already know a lot about you, so a copy of your signature could be put to many dodgy uses.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#382142 by retired DonCarlito Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:47 am
Just wanted to let you know, they are still active and got in contact with me at 09:28 today morning. a britsh guy told me, my norton scientific shares could be sold. I bought that shares from a brooker in 2011. I last heard from them in 2013. So almost 6 years later the story will continue. I received from UAT Group a form to sign that I agree to sell my shares. I will neither sign the form nor pay any transaction fee or what so ever. Let's see what will happen next as soon as I ask them for further transaction details.