Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#390038 by Carlabanker Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:27 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

Small caps – I have a trader with a new six month small cap, to25k -100k. They produce 50% per month. Real ones don’t come by very often!

This one uses some gearing in the trading account to accelerate the trading. Only a 6 month small cap this one. Please let me know if you have an interest.

Last time, I was let down by some dreamers who will have money next month… please hold the opportunity. Traders don’t work like that; if you apply you must have the funds and be RWA.

The small cap applications are for this week and next. Let me know if you have an interest.

Commission structure available to real introducers, not just mail box introducers.

As well as that:

We are fiscal reorganizers. We can handle most currency situations and ultimately, we can place any amount into a bank. Please none of these Euro US deals. Real money issues where it is geographically embarrassing is where our expertise lies.

We can provide SBLC support for real projects. You must have a proper submission for the bankers. SBLC will be assigned from $3m to 50m for projects which can show viability or trade positions that are confirmed. It also worked for loan support from your own bank. We can get a loan against the SBLC if you have trouble doing that, but the project needs to be credible. Costs vary depending upon the jurisdiction and the security available, but budget for about 4%.

We are now associated with a Chinese business, which is facilitating growth in commodities and RMB exchanges. The Chinese arm are seeking agencies, the US arm are seeking Chinese agencies. We can handle RMB conversions inside or outside the banking system.

We are also engaged with a real trader, he trades my portfolio. But this is real trading, not the mystical MTN business or buy and sell SBLC (ha ha). Real trading in real trading accounts. Good returns and it is your account. He is seeking regional representatives. This will work for you if you have confidence of real investors, not just a mailing list.

We also have some international accounting contacts if you need to assist a client moving from one jurisdiction to another or to become more tax effective than they are….

Contact me here in the first instance.

Bruce Smith

[email protected]
Advertisement