Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#371172 by AlanJones Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:10 am
Another one of Dumb scammer Wisdom Iheanacho's scam offers

We offer Cash Trade Platforms.

We are direct to the Monetizer, the Trader and the Paymaster
We use our own Cash Trade Account in Barclays, J.P. Morgan Chase, and HSBC
to JV with the client

Entrance is 100M cash
200M Bank Instrument
Blocked Funds Trade

· We can offer 100% FV on Cash in Western European Banks. Client nets 40% paid weekly for 40 weeks. Money is held as Blocked Funds or Admin. Hold

depending on the bank.

Compound Principle Trade

Compound Principle Trade available with massive payout at the end of 12-month block.

First payment in 4 days. Each month compounded principle is added and payout 10% monthly on Blocked funds. The remainder of 90% pays at the end of 12 months.

Bullet Trade

If you have clients with funds in Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase, I can offer a bullet trade that pays 833% in 12 days.

· 10 x1 in 3 days

· 5 x 1 in 2 days

If the Funds are in Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase there is no need to SWIFT or move funds anywhere. Our Trader requires that the client simply open a Mirror Account inside of Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase. The Mirror account becomes the Trade account with only a “cash credit” NO real money is moved. The trader then puts his own Funds that match the credit mirror then trades the Mirror using his own funds as collateral. No blocks, no admin hold. A 50%/50% JV with the trader 50% and client 50% is signed.

Client Nets 40% a week for 40 weeks with ZERO RISK.

REQUIRED BEFORE TRANSACTING. CIS/PP and Bank statement or BCL or TEAR sheet from Bank along with an ATV for our Banker in Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase to verify the Clients account.

We offer monetization to trade on Bank Instruments. Once your client is in position to obtain a bank instrument, we can work with it.

We can monetize an instrument @ 75% FV and place it into a trade
that yields 833% in less than12 days.
Client must provide MT760 based on the instrument for this trade.
The threshold for a cash trade must yield 100M
If you have clients who need to generate cash for a substantial project, we can be a great asset to you.

Let me know of your interest. ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371440 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 pm
Another email address used as part of this scam - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Kindly contact Jean Bonnemain regarding the XXX instrument.

Regards,

Wisdom Iheanacho
C.E.O
First-Pillar Global Investment Limited
+2347034539990

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 11:48 AM, Jean Bonnemain - [email protected] wrote:
Hello,

We need to see what instrument we are talking about, but it is feasible.

Cordially
Jean

Bonjour,

Faut voir de quel instrument nous parlons, mais c'est faisable.

Cordialement
Jean

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#371441 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Dear Sir,

I do not have a direct relationship with Mr Wisdom's anymore to monetize your BG, it's not me who will take care of it but one of my friend who is one of the greatest money-changers on the planet and who is specialized in this kind of operation, but without a solid file to present I can not do anything, when my bank is the Belarsubank "Misnk".

In summary, my accounts (EUR / USD / RUB) are investor accounts "VIP" and "International Exchanger" which is more "NO LIMITE" with transfer accounts that are absolutely confidential and that me allow the funds to be returned to the Sender with a history of investment funds,

Cordially
Jean

#397437 by AlanJones Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:06 am
Another name used by this dumb scammer Ikenna W. Iheanacho