Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#400592 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:26 am
Reply-To: Sam TABIBIAN <[email protected]>,
Subject: Reminder: PROSPECTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Date: 18 Nov 2019 23:53:26 -0800

Greetings

My name is Sam Tabibian from Russell Investments.

We are interested in Inquiring a prospective investment opportunity with you. Yazi Capital executes public & private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and initial public offerings. These can take either the form of investment in start-up companies, greenfield projects, or direct investments in existing companies. This activity is concerned about grabbing investment opportunities in international financial markets then studying and evaluating them, in addition to contributing in them directly for the benefit of the company and customers through a specified investment strategy seeking to achieve an awarding profit and at the same time with a previously determined policy.
If you have projects or opportunities or know anyone who has a viable projects that need funding, do get in touch with me ASAP, for further proceedings, thanks.

I await a responses from you and make available further information to you for your review.

Sincerely,

Sam TABIBIAN

Consultant Manager

We are a premier global investment solutions partner, dedicated to improving people's financial security.

Mobile: (+1) 516 725 5718

E-Mail: [email protected]

E-Mail2: [email protected]

Homepage: www.russellinvestments.com

1301 Second Avenue 18th Floor Seattle, WA 98101

About Us: With more than 80 years of experience, Russell Investments is a global investment manager, dedicated to helping investors reach their long-term goals. Russell Investments offers investment solutions in 31 countries, manages $261.2 billion in assets (as of December 31, 2018), and provides consulting services on $2.4 trillion in assets (as of December 31, 2018).

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement