Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#400731 by mtan7333 Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:05 pm
Email:
On the instruction of our Executive Chairman and Group Head for Foreign Investments, attached is the proposed term sheet for investment partnership between SHAHID HOLDING CO.S.P.C and xyz-company.

Part of the agreement:
"The Second Party agrees to execute the official processing cost associated with the registration of fund acceptance and endorsement of the Agreement with the Investment Authority in-line with an attestation to non-illicit utilization of the Principal Amount outside the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) as the loan beneficiary and the said fee is not deductible from the principal amount and must be paid before closing to enable the Central Bank for official registration and endorsement of the investment contract."

Below is our anticipated meeting and fund release Agenda with you:

1- Meeting with our representatives and Bankers in Dubai .

2- Formal review of your project proposal with our Chairman.

3- Notarization of Investment contract document.

4- Release of investment fund to the Second Party's nominated account by our bankers.

and they cant answer the question until today.

1. Kindly please provide the details of the Shahid Holding Co S.P.C representative and bankers, including name, company and their license from DFSA.
2. The solicitor name including SRA number.
3. In above that also mentioned about "To Enable The Central Bank for official registration and endorsement of the investment contract." ​From which country the fund will be release? because on your email in point 4 that mentioned: "Release of investment fund to the Second Party's nominated account by our bankers". This seems release fund from Dubai and this is make me more confusing that ask me to pay fees. If from Bahrain, i already check with the Central Bank of Bahrain and the company not holding license yet as a financial institution, only in the sijilat.bh that appear the company registry and the activity of the company.

domain of http://www.shahidholding.com has been expired on 29 October 2019.
Previous email they use:
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]

New Email:
1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]

All of this i have a proof.
Advertisement