Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#411176 by Troy Platt Fri May 29, 2020 8:46 am
Subject: Good Day We Are Giveing A Loan / We have provided over $1 Billion in
business loans
Reply-To: From NATTER Günter <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 03:30:18 +0530

My name is NATTER G?nter an advertising agent with First Global Investment Corporation, the company pays me commission as per each client introduced to them. The company specializes in providing equity funding for projects, investments, corporate and Personal loan funding at 3% Interest Rate for duration of 10 to 15 Years. The company also has financial capability to provide early stage funding including fresh cut BG's, MTN and MT760. The company also pays 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

NB: I am introducing you to First Global Investment Corporation in case if you need a loan for business, investments / project. First Global Investment Corporation is legally registered with good reputation but accept serious clients only. There funding /investment approach is diversified with positive enhancement.

Finally, i shall provide you with their contact details as soon as you respond positively to this message.

Sincerely,
NATTER G?nter
Phone: +44-7872-201034
Fax:442080689776

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement