Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#346723 by Carlabanker Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 pm
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

SMALL CASH ACCUMULATION PROGRAM
NO TRADING OF INSTRUMENTS
ONLY ADMIN BLOCK OR 799 BLOCKED FUNDS
SBLC MONETIZATION – NON-RECOURSE LOANS.

Investment: 2.5 M USD/EURO Per Account
Return: 22x Initial Deposit PLUS RETURN of Principal
Duration: 3 Months Minimum (subject to program structuring)
Pay Period: Three Distributions to total 22x Initial Deposit
Pay out: Profits and Commissions Paid Monthly

THIS AMOUNT IS NOT TO BE TRANSFERRED OUT OR USED TO PAY FOR THE LEASED INSTRUMENTS. IT IS SOLELY USED TO HAVE AN ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK OR BLOCKED FUNDS VIA A SWIFT MT799 FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MONETIZATION PLATFORM.

If you or your client is interested to proceed and move forward send me an email to [email protected] with your request for me to send you details. I am available to go over any additional information that needs to be addressed to ensure the comfort level of everyone involved along with the client.

Have a very good day.

Best regards

Mariano Marin
CEO
Zalika Assets INC S.A.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#352869 by Carlabanker Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 am
new scam from Mariano Marín:
from [email protected]

Dear Associate,

This is a very good opportunity for investors looking for a safe and profitable Secure Bank Trade Program for amounts from 1 Million based on Buying and selling bonds from top banks – with a minimum A+ rating.

The Platform is HK Based and owned by 3 entities including Cutting House, Pension Fund, and Trader.

SECURE BANK TRADE PROGRAM

Investment: From 1 to 99 Million EURO

Currencies: USD, EURO, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD.

Return: 50% Monthly

Duration: 1 year with optional renovations up to 5 years

Payout: Profits and Commissions Paid monthly

THIS IS A SECURE BANK TRADE PROGRAM BASED ON BUYING AND SELLING BONDS FROM TOP BANKS – WITH MINIMUM A+ RATING.

THE INVESTOR CAN STARTS WITH 1 MILLION EURO (1,2 MILLION US$) WHICH IS PUT INTO HIS OWN ACCOUNT AT TOP SWISS BANK, TRADER WILL OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE INVESTOR AND UNDER HIS SOLE SIGNATURE.

THE FUNDS WILL REMAIN IN THE ACCOUNT DURING THE DURATION OF TRADE WITHOUT ANY BLOCK, CLIENTS FUNDS ARE NOT USED FOR THE TRADING THE PLATFORM USE THEIR OWN CREDIT LINES. DURING THE TRADE FUNDS DO NOT MOVE FROM CLIENT´S ACCOUNT IN THE TRADING BANK AND WILL NOT BLOCKED.

If you or your client is interested to proceed and move forward send me an email with your request for me to send you details. I am available to go over any additional information that needs to be addressed to ensure the comfort level of everyone involved along with the client.

Have a very good day!!

Kind regards

Mariano Marín
Zalika.assets INC
[email protected]
#367544 by Carlabanker Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 am
I have a proposal from a German Platform that usually take files from 100M or more but has open a window for a few days to put +1M files in trade, below you have complete details one of the best options for any investor with +1M to get a tear sheet trade contract in very profitable and secure conditions with no block, no Swift, no risk only a tear sheet. US banks are acceptable.

1M+ SMALL CAP TEAR SHEET PROGRAM OVERVIEW:

This is a very secure bank trade proposal in the financial market for CASH FUNDS in amounts over 1 Million US/Euro, as the funds WILL NEVER BE BLOCKED, ENCUMBERED OR USED AS COLLATERAL, and the client will only need to always keep the funds in his own account.

Packages must be submitted this week, this program is the last opportunity to enter into trade with this platform before the summer as they will close next Monday or Tuesday, so it is open for submissions during this week and next week will do Due Diligence and issue the contracts.

TEARSHEET PROGRAM

1. Minimum +1M USD or Euro entry no máximum.
2. No swift, no admin hold, no moving of funds.
3. The account has to be held in one of the top 50 banks (China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and other non-rated jurisdictions are not acceptable).
4. Client's investment amount will be internally reserved bank officer to bank officer for the duration of the 40-week program. The client does not need to do anything. The client can withdraw the funds at any time and exit the program. There is no block or swift required.
5. Program Profits – mínimum 20% weekly Net for the client, note that this is minimum.
6. After send all documents required and pass compliance 3-4 days, trading platform will issue the contract directly to the client within another 3-4 days.

The client must submit the following documents:

1. KYC, corporate or individual, in the format attached with investor transaction code, along with passport copy in color.
2. Bank Statement /account screenshot - no older than 3 days.
3. PPA to be signed - 100% profits go to the Platform Paymaster with the same transaction code for further distribution to the client and consultants.

It is important to put the transaction code in the KYC so that it is linked to all the other agreements as well as the trade contract.

Attorney and paymaster of the platform will organize a trustee account in the bank of the Trader. After client pass compliance he will issue a form of agreement for a trustee account.

I am available to go over any additional information that needs to be addressed to ensure the comfort level of everyone involved along with the client.

Have a very good day!

Kind regards

Mariano Marín
CEO
Zalika Assets Inc.
#376978 by AlanJones Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:46 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

TEAR SHEET BULLET PROGRAM 300% IN 1 WEEK
UNIQUE OFFER FOR 100M+ CLIENTS.
If the client wishes he can extend with a 40-week program.
Reliable source. FED licensed trader.
The procedure is very quick.
DD – usually verified and completed within the same day.
Only need CIS, PP and Current account statement.
If the client is approved cc is arranged with trader where details are discussed and the contract is prepared, then the client receives the contract for signing.
TRADE CAN START WITHIN 2-3 DAYS.
IF INTERESTED NEED TO SEND DOCS ASAP.
MORE INFO IN PRIVATE OR EMAIL TO [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#398615 by Carlabanker Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:08 pm
+1M SECURE BANK TRADE PROGRAM

FOR CASH FUNDS DEPOSIT

TOTALLY SAFE AND PROFITABLE

This is the most Secure Bank Trade proposal in the financial market for CASH FUNDS DEPOSIT in amounts over One Million Euro or equivalent. The trader assist to open an account in a Top Swiss Bank in the name of the client and under his sole signature.

The Funds or Gold will never be blocked, encumbered or used as collateral, and the client will only need to keep the funds in the account to be paid.

SECURE BANK TRADE PROGRAM

Investment: Cash deposit in amounts over 1 Million EURO
Currencies: USD, EURO, GBP.
Return: 15% Net per trade with a minimum of 2 trades monthly
Duration: 1 year with optional renovations up to 5 years
Payout: Profits and Commissions Paid per trade

I have verified this proposal, I speak directly with the program manager, I know his background since twelve years ago, if you or your client is interested in this proposal send me an email to [email protected] with your request for me to send you details.

Have a very good day!!

Mariano Marín
CEO
Zalika Assets INC S.A.
[email protected]

#413330 by M E Marin Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:14 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or one of his associates to try and avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hello

What evidence do you have to say that Mariano Marín is a scammer?
Is it just an opinion or do you really have something to prove it?

Thanks in advance
#413347 by AlanJones Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:36 pm
Hello dumb scammer Mariano Marín, the evidence of your scams is in your spammed posts on LinkedIn and other suck platforms. Legitimate businesses in the financial sector do not spam social media looking for victims, and they do not use free email addresses.

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.