Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#422642 by AlanJones Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:06 am
cc: [email protected]
Subject: Inquiry

I am aware of and wish to help your cause because I have a ex.ua email address that is from the UK and I receive, for two years now, a whole archive of scams from similar and or of exact format and or designs. All different significantly but somewhat the same my archive of probably 40-50 emails display and demonstrate excellent craftsmanship and grammar and each equally convincing in separate ways that they would or could fool someone of ignorance over and over again. I feel that this archive is a suitable fit for your site to display the different techniques and also a collection of extremely valuable potential and would be very lucrative to you and your site. I have 40-50 examples organized into a pdf beautiful and structurally professional and ready for publish. I am charging a one time fee of $1,000 per example and are unique to only me and will be the only place to receive or buy them to see. I guarantee you your satisfaction of your money back guaranteed. I have automatically sent this message to 100 sites interested in this content that draws visitors and brings buyers to any site. The first to accept my offer of officially 62 emails totaling $62,000 and potentially and surely worth way way more than the price I’m accepting. The first to purchase them will be the only one my word to have them and exclusive content to attract your sites traffic in major ways. I’ve researched this and done emails are fetching 100k by themselves so 62k for 62 of them potentially worth a fortune of near 600k on the market especially black market. Selling them as templates for scammers fetch huge profits but I am not crooked. You want them act fast they won’t last I know because I sold 44 of them last January to a company site from Australia for 44k like I’m doing with these. And trust me this is slot of information including numbers snd emails used plus everything else emails include including PDFs recipes emails information senders official information including analytics on the information associated with the site and who is email snd phone reversals documents identification bank information transaction information wanting to be used and more.

Pitbu2L

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement