Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#429490 by Nushkal Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:54 pm
date: 6 December 2021, 6:04 AM
subject:

Hello

I know you're surprised to receive this mail?Well,you are from USA. I had a Malware on a website you visited, and when you were accessing the site, your browser started operating as a RDP having a key logger which provided me with accessibility to your devices and my Malware obtained all your contacts, videos, messages, pictures, email, both deleted ones.

After that, I created a double -screen video List, part 1 shows your video (you have a nice taste omg),and 2nd part displays the recording of your devices and your face.

If you are planning on going to the law, surely, this e-mail can not be traced back to me, because it's hacked too but I am here in USA.

You have 24 hours to reply to this mail, or I will send out the videos, nude, and pictures to all of your contacts including friends and family, your son and daughter,co-workers, and public domain.

Nevertheless, once you reply we sort it out in peace or I post them out.

If you need proof, reply and ask for proof then I will send out your videos & Pictures to your 8 friends and 2 outsiders, sure from them you will see it.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS
Advertisement

#429505 by gwegehrr1 Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:32 pm
Date: December 6, 2021, 16:22:28
Subject: Re:

Hello

I know you're surprised to receive this mail?Well,you are from UK. I had a Malware on a website you visited, and when you were accessing the site, your browser started operating as a RDP having a key logger which provided me with accessibility to your devices and my Malware obtained all your contacts, videos, messages, pictures, email, both deleted ones.

After that, I created a double -screen video List, part 1 shows your video (you have a nice taste omg),and 2nd part displays the recording of your devices and your face.

If you are planning on going to the law, surely, this e-mail can not be traced back to me, because it's hacked too but I am here in UK.

You have 24 hours to reply to this mail, or I will send out the videos, nude, and pictures to all of your contacts including friends and family, your son and daughter,co-workers, and public domain.

Nevertheless, once you reply we sort it out in peace or I post them out.

If you need proof, reply and ask for proof then I will send out your videos & Pictures to your 8 friends and 2 outsiders, sure from them you will see it.

Here is My -BTC -address: bc1qrpng9hft238etm3ldeexy7f4q9vhlr0cyn839p...
[CASE VERY SENSITIVE COPY AND PASTE]

If I failed to receive it within 24 hours then you will have yourself to blame.

YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS