Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#421382 by Carlabanker Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:38 pm
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

President/Chief Executive Director at Golden Lion Foundation Inc.

A new PPP bullet program just opened today in Europe & for just 10 days, 100% pay-out & more daily, 10M USD POF minimum entry. Zero risk, zero liability! Care to join? Just pm me. Thanks.

[email protected]
Advertisement

#433849 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2022 1:10 am
From the dumb scammer's LinkedIn profile

Estrella "Baby" Pastrana 2nd degree connection2nd
President/Chief Executive Director at Golden Lion Foundation Inc.

Metro Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Dear Friends at Linkedin, there are many people in this world who have complete profiles, with all the best educational attainment and work experiences with the highest possible positions they have ever occupied yet had never attained the highest level of professionalism and ethics in business, don't even understand the true art of communication and the worst part of all, were not able to reach the highest standards of even just a normal human being. Sounds odd for me because not even their old ages were able to hone them to the complete understanding & practice of even "The Golden Rule" to say the least.

Of course, being a college graduate alone is not a measurement of the true professionalism of a business person but the true humanity that goes with happiness & contentment with the people you work with looking forward to something fruitful for all concerned. In any case one thing is for sure, you are dealing with a businesswoman who is highly professional, credible, with impeccable integrity & a person that you would not regret to be your friend, be it business or personal.

All I wish for everybody at Linkedin is to fulfill whatever their hearts desire especially if it will benefit the marginalized sector of every society in this world. May we all live as an epitome of honesty & trustworthiness, respect & humility making Linkedin as a very credible site ready to move your
business & your advocacy forward.

President/CEO
A2Z Development Solutions Inc. · Full-time
Sep 2020 - Present · 1 yr 9 mos
Manila, National Capital Region, PhilippinesManila, National Capital Region, Philippines
Being the latest addition, we wish to develop potential real estate properties into housing or whatever is specifically feasible for the area. These developments are intended to serve the population with the A2Z requirements in order to function productively as a community and be a significant component of the entire society concerned.Being the latest addition, we wish to develop potential real estate properties into housing or whatever is specifically feasible for the area. These developments are intended to serve the population with the A2Z requirements in order to function productively as a community and be a significant component of the entire society concerned.

President/Chairman of the Board
Ametrine Global Corporation
May 2018 - Present · 4 yrs 1 mo
Manila, PhilippinesManila, Philippines
Aims to be the best at what it does as far as local & international trading is concerned.

Incorporator/Stockholder used to be Corporate Secretary
Fueleast Energy Corporation
Dec 2016 - Present · 5 yrs 6 mos
Subic, Olongapo CitySubic, Olongapo City
Importer/Distributor of Oil - the company I toiled so hard for, only to be ran by a seemingly corrupt President/CEO extracting money out of the corporation itself & claimed that a Certificate of Registration & Tax Exemption (CRTE) in Subic is worth Php1M as shown in the financial record of the company when in fact, actual is only more or less than a hundred thousand pesos . Even the depot allocation for this company, he was claiming that there should be a "grease" money of Php1.5M just to have it but due to my inteference, it did not materialize reason for him to take me out of the board as Corporate Secretary. Though he is not an original incorporator he managed to influence 3 other members (1 original 2 inserted) manipulated to be in the corporation because 4 of them are all Mason members & being the eldest Mason among them, no choice but to be manipulated. This unreasonable Pres./CEO is a member of the Press, has his own newspaper in Subic but allegedly circulated in some FB pages has a monthly "tong" from Subic customs allegedly. Claiming to be respectable & well-to-do yet the love for money & money is so incredible, he doesn't care whoever gets in the way, he will just take you out even for no reason at all. A press practitioner but doesn't know the true art of communication & most of all a very unjust plastic human being. They really look like human in form but in heart they are beasts. And in this regard , I don't recommend this company not because of anything else but to rid anybody of the experience I had with them. But I consider this a learning lesson for me because those people claiming to be rich & educated are those who has the tendency to kill people in pursuit of power & money, literally or otherwise. BEWARE!!!Importer/Distributor of Oil - the company I toiled so hard for, only to be ran by a seemingly corrupt President/CEO extracting money out of the corporation itself & claimed that a Certificate of Registration & Tax Exemption (CRTE) in Subic is worth Php1M as shown in the financial record of the company when in fact, actual is only more or less than a hundred thousand pesos . Even the depot allocation for this company, he was claiming that there should be a "grease" money of Php1.5M just to have it but due to my inteference, it did not materialize reason for him to take me out of the board as Corporate Secretary. Though he is not an original incorporator he managed to influence 3 other members (1 original 2 inserted) manipulated to be in the corporation because 4 of them are all Mason members & being the eldest Mason among them, no choice but to be manipulated. This unreasonable Pres./CEO is a member of the Press, has his own newspaper in Subic but allegedly circulated in some FB pages has a monthly "tong" from Subic customs allegedly. Claiming to be respectable & well-to-do yet the love for money & money is so incredible, he doesn't care whoever gets in the way, he will just take you out even for no reason at all. A press practitioner but doesn't know the true art of communication & most of all a very unjust plastic human being. They really look like human in form but in heart they are beasts. And in this regard , I don't recommend this company not because of anything else but to rid anybody of the experience I had with them. But I consider this a learning lesson for me because those people claiming to be rich & educated are those who has the tendency to kill people in pursuit of power & money, literally or otherwise. BEWARE!!!

Chairman Of The Board/Chief Executive Director
Golden Lion Foundation Inc.
Feb 1992 - Present · 30 yrs 4 mos
Malabon CityMalabon City
In our own little ways, we continue to serve a number of young students in the elementary towards high school from a remote area in Agusan del Norte & we will continue to do so as long as we can from our own pockets.

General Manager
Rytstar Trading
Oct 2009 - Nov 2018 · 9 yrs 2 mos
Malabon CityMalabon City
A trading company used to trade anything which will benefit not only the company but the consumers as well.

General Manager
Lunar House Restaurant
Feb 1996 - Jan 2016 · 20 yrs
Malate, ManilaMalate, Manila
For almost 20 years we were able to benefit from the business of serving good food along with business camaraderie, unwinding & relaxing while making friends with everybody else around. But like any other story of life, 2 decades must have been its life span. Many patrons have died of sickness & old age but still the memory of the enjoyment & friendship still linger in our minds, of the management & staff & fellow patrons as well. We are looking forward to a reunion soon of all the 2-decade patrons, friends, management & staff of LUNAR HOUSE RESTAURANT- The place which used to be the hub of people who chose to eat good food, unwind, relax and gain friends, personal or business!!!For almost 20 years we were able to benefit from the business of serving good food along with business camaraderie, unwinding & relaxing while making friends with everybody else around. But like any other story of life, 2 decades must have been its life span. Many patrons have died of sickness & old age but still the memory of the enjoyment & friendship still linger in our minds, of the management & staff & fellow patrons as well. We are looking forward to a reunion soon of all the 2-decade patrons, friends, management & staff of LUNAR HOUSE RESTAURANT- The place which used to be the hub of people who chose to eat good food, unwind, relax and gain friends, personal or business!!!

Radio Broadcaster
Eagle Broadcasting Corporation
Mar 2007 - Jul 2009 · 2 yrs 5 mos
Quezon CityQuezon City
I enjoy sharing my thoughts thru mass media, disseminate information, create awarenes in people not only concerning the lighter side of life but also the deeper aspects & meaning of life for you to realize that life is truly worthless when you really don't know how to love yourself so you would know how to love others as well.I enjoy sharing my thoughts thru mass media, disseminate information, create awarenes in people not only concerning the lighter side of life but also the deeper aspects & meaning of life for you to realize that life is truly worthless when you really don't know how to love yourself so you would know how to love others as well.

President/General Manager
Golden Lion Promotions
Jun 1987 - Jun 1997 · 10 yrs 1 mo
Paco, ManilaPaco, Manila
A company which used to showcase Filipino talents locally & internationally creating a roster of dedicated & loyal talents & employers all over the world uplifting every life of all the Filipino talents we have touched. But because of a major problem that plagued the whole industry, the company had temporarily stopped in the hope that it can be revived again should the industry once picked up. But like any other glory, it never did, up to this writing.A company which used to showcase Filipino talents locally & internationally creating a roster of dedicated & loyal talents & employers all over the world uplifting every life of all the Filipino talents we have touched. But because of a major problem that plagued the whole industry, the company had temporarily stopped in the hope that it can be revived again should the industry once picked up. But like any other glory, it never did, up to this writing.

President/Chairman of the Board
Estremont Industrial Corporation
Mar 1990 - Apr 1995 · 5 yrs 2 mos
Manila, PhilsManila, Phils
A 5-year stint as an importer of marine spare parts from Japan and used transformers from U.S.A. for reconditioning in the Phils. A trading company supplying the likes of the then National Steel Corp., Petron, Shell, Napocor, San Miguel Corp. and all the top corporations of the country. But with the sudden death of one of the major suppliers of the company leaving EIC quite shocked & unable to move forward, we decided to stop operation aside from the unprofessionally, unethical moves made by greedy people in the business taking advantage of the weakness & gullibility brought about by the tragic condition being encountered at that moment, the principle of the international NCNDA was broken. And the unexpected happened adding insult to injury leaving us with no choice.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.