Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#275066 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 am
[email protected] & [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Secured and tailor-made buy/sell trading operation (PPP) in Zurich … providing for a “no loss” trading facility where the Client’s capital is under no effective threat of depletion. Minimum EUR 55M Cash / Credit Line accepted under conditions.

Contact (only if you are the funds/asset's owner or you are direct to the funds/asset's owner), with the compliance package (recent KYC with true wet signature original and a recent POF).
Sending of the compliance package by email, by DHL courier, or in person (in Zurich/Geneva or Paris) [CIS + Passport requested for the invitation].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#275157 by wsc Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:35 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have. Do not contact the scammer.

unfounded accusation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me privately.
#275162 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:54 pm
wsc wrote:unfounded accusation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me privately.

Since you failed to answer me when I asked you in private, I will ask you in public so that everyone can watch you fail to answer.

What is the correct name of your business and it's corporate status.

I'll add in another couple of questions for you as well to save time.

1. What is your company's registration number and registered address.
2. Which regulatory authority(ies) are you registered with that allow you to undertake wealth management and financial planning internationally.
3. Why do you hide your address? It is not on your website and is hidden in your domain registration - legitimate businesses have no need to hide who and where they are.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#275163 by wsc Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:05 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have. Do not contact the scammer.

AlanJones mades an unfounded accusation. He is not able to made a due diligence correctly.

Do not hesitate to contact me privately for more details.
#275164 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:07 pm
The questions were quite simple wsc, let me ask them again in case your tiny brain didn't understand them the first time.

What is the correct name of your business and it's corporate status.

I'll add in another couple of questions for you as well to save time.

1. What is your company's registration number and registered address.
2. Which regulatory authority(ies) are you registered with that allow you to undertake wealth management and financial planning internationally.
3. Why do you hide your address? It is not on your website and is hidden in your domain registration - legitimate businesses have no need to hide who and where they are.

Your failure to provide information that should be publicly available just adds further proof that you are a fraud.

#275166 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:20 pm
For the bots

I have an address: 1, Pen Ar Dorgen 29460 Irvillac, France!
I am working with several Trade Groups in Zurich: including EQUIPOLIA SEP (Société en Participation)
LBPM 70006 34, rue Gabriel Lippmann
L-5365 Munsbach Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (LU)
My skype is davidmaogestionprivee
and my phone : +33 676 36 90 60.
I give Information only to the potential clients!
And yes, there are introducors/business getters on LinkedIn who work with me!
Contact me by skype and I will share my computer screen to let you to see my copy passport to prove my address.

+33 676 36 90 60 = mobile phone - yet another red flag. A business doing multi-million € deals using a Gmail address and a mobile phone.