Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#277526 by AlanJones Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:19 am
Financial Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Hello,

I work as an introducer on behalf of a French financial firm. I would like you to send me the copy of the bank instrument / Bond you want to monetize at: [email protected] for my Managing Director's consideration and we shall get back to you with an interesting monetization offer.

Sincerely,
Marcel Djo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#288025 by AlanJones Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:35 am
Bank Instruments Scam - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
PPP, 300% Gross historical profit in 30 days bullet,50% per week X 40 weeks, Admin hold by MT/760 Block of Funds.

Funds have to be free from drug trafficking, money laundering and terrorism.
This is managed buy/sale of medium term notes with proven exit buyers.
The instruments are sold first and then bought.
It is leveraged trade through passive credit line.
Minimum amount : Five Million ,5 M
Banks: ALL top Banks worldwide
For Small Cap Program – Client must send a Blocking SWIFT MT-760 (MT-799 Is not acceptable)
A Pre-advise can’t be accepted for the small-cap program – Only SWIFT MT-760 Blocking is accepted

When sending a SWIFT MT-760 the funds are NOT MOVED but are BLOCKED/ RESERVED. It is held in the account of the client at the sending bank and the block SWIFT MT-760 is then used as negotiated (IT is non – Callable) collateral for the duration of the trading activity.

Third party transactions are also acceptable.
Profit Historical Guideline:
(1): 2% Advance of the face value received.
(2): 30–Day Bullet trade paying 300% of the face value
(3): 40-weeks long term trade paying 50% of the face value per week.
Advance: As a special consideration an advance of 2% is paid to the client within 3 banking days following receipt, verification and authentication of a genuine swift MT760.

Important Note: The Bullets and weekly profit for the small-cap Program may adjust on a case-by-case basis depending on the client submission (i.e. sending bank, branch, amount, type etc), compliance, timing in the trading cycle and the specific platform placement proposal to the client for the small-cap contract prepared for an applicant. For instance the historical returns on 5M submission from lower bank could vary from a 50M Entry from a top bank

Sincerely,
Marcel Djo

Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291002 by Marcel1981 Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:32 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
He is attempting to keep what victims he has and to continue to scam others.

I am not a scammer for I never charge fees. I work as an introducer (with a verifiable mandate letter). Feel free to think what you want but don't denigrate honest and serious-minded workers because reputation is everything.
#291003 by Bryon Williams Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:48 am
https://ci.linkedin.com/in/marcel-djo-11b50979

Marcel Djo

Introducer

Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Financial Services

Current

Vehadi Conseil

Previous

Hangzhou Jianghe Hydro-electric Science & Technology Co., Ltd‏, Vehadi Conseil, Jazz for Peace Foundation

Education

Felix Houphouet Boigny University

Websites

Company Website

MARCEL DJO

PERSONAL DETAILS

Full name: DJO, MARCEL Marc Ligue
Nationality: Ivorian (born in Port Bouet, Cote d'Ivoire)
DOB: 03/07/81
Marital status: Single
Address: Yopougon, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
E-Mail: [email protected]

My career has led me to specialize increasingly in travel and business at international levels. I have experience in: clarity in communication and easy personal inter-relations. My command of English has also left me confident in handling negotiations.

SKILLS BASE

• Familiarity with the business world
• Time-efficient, systematic working methodology
• Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations
• Languages: French, English
• IT: Word, Excel, Windows
• Clean driving license

PROFESSIONAL CAREER

Mandate at Hangzhou Jianghe Company Hydro –electric Science & Technology co., Ltd
(Abidjan)
January 2015 to Present
Mandate, responsible for:
• Sales

Introducing Agent at Vehadi Conseil
(Abidjan)
March 2014 to Present

Introducing Agent, responsible for:
• Loan offer

Grant Selection and Funding Facilitator at the Jazz for Peace Foundation
(Abidjan)
June 2007 to January 2014

Grant Selection and Funding Facilitator, responsible for:
• Administrative support to the Grant Administrator

Internet Cafe Manager
(Abidjan)
2003-2006

Manager at Le Cyber, responsible for:
• Staff motivation
• Records setting
• Sales
• Strategic forward planning
• Methodical management

EDUCATION

Cocody University of Abidjan
2002/2004
Graduate in English

REFERENCES

Fang Zhumei
International Department Manager
Hangzhou Jianghe Hydro-electric Science and Technology Co., Ltd
086-0571-88088273 / 086-13634191980
[email protected]

John De Angelis
Grant Administrator
The Jazz for Peace Foundation
646-709-2950
[email protected]
Experience

Introducer
Vehadi Conseil
February 2015 – Present (1 year 3 months)Montpellier Area, France

Sales
Mandate
Hangzhou Jianghe Hydro-electric Science & Technology Co., Ltd‏
2015 – 2015 (less than a year)

Sales
Introducer
Vehadi Conseil
2014 – 2015 (1 year)

Sales
Grant Selection and Funding Facilitator
Jazz for Peace Foundation
June 2013 – January 2014 (8 months)

Grant Selection Assistant
Business Facilitator
Marcel Djo Corporation
2004 – 2014 (10 years)

Loan Offer
Capital Typing, Inc.
Senior proofreader
Capital Typing, Inc.
2012 – 2013 (1 year)

Check that:
-the text matches the original.
-spelling and style are correct and consistent.
-page numbers, headings and captions are correct.
-photos and illustrations are correctly captioned.

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Grant Selection and Funding Facilitator
The Jazz for Peace Foundation
June 2013 – January 2014 (8 months)Economic Empowerment

• Administrative support to the Grant Administrator
• Grant management

Opportunities Marcel is looking for:

Skills-based volunteering (pro bono consulting)

Causes Marcel cares about:

Animal Welfare
Arts and Culture
Children
Civil Rights and Social Action
Economic Empowerment
Education
Environment
Health
Human Rights
Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
Politics
Poverty Alleviation
Science and Technology
Social Services

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#291004 by AlanJones Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:50 am
Dumb scammer, Marcel1981 wrote:I work as an introducer (with a verifiable mandate letter).

You will have no problem providing verifiable contacts to the financial institutions that you introduce then will you?

#291006 by AlanJones Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:17 am
Here's a few of the dumbass' posts and adverts

LinkedIn:
Hello,

Vehadi Conseil is an unmatched financial company specialized in :
–Brokering and financial consulting
–Investment and patrimonial advice
–Consolidation of investments

You will be highly satisfied with our service provision. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

MARCEL DJO
Email : [email protected]

From Xing.com
Hello,
I work as an introducer on behalf of a French financial firm. We would like you to know that we monetize (simple discounting or discounting+PPP): MT760 (BG, SBLC, Block fund), MT103, CD's, SKR's, LTN's, Ven Bonds. If interested, kindly send me your instrument draft copy at: [email protected] for my Managing Director's consideration. As soon as we will receive it, we get back to you with an interesting monetization offer.
Sincerely,

Hello, I work on behalf of a French brokerage company. We are in touch with a direct LTNs / bonds buyer (swiss bank). We can sell your LTNs / bonds if you agree to pay us a commission. If interested, send us please your bonds copies in order to start the process. Respectfully, Marcel Djo Email: [email protected] Skype: ausarmeses

#291051 by AlanJones Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 am
Another advert on a free website

Company Name : Vehadi Conseil
About Us : Financial company specialized in : –Brokering and financial consulting –Investment and patrimonial advice –Consolidation of investments
Product/Service : Finance,Investment,Loan, Brokerage
Category : Business Services
Contact Person : Marcel Djo|||Introducer
Link More : Cote D'Ivoire Business Services ,Cote D'Ivoire Advertising
Telephone : +22548869139
Fax : +22548869139
Mobile phone : +22548869139
Address : 21 BP 5047 Abidjan 21
Business Type : Finance

#291084 by AlanJones Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:52 am
Email address [email protected] is linked to a Facebook profile for Marcel Djo https://www.facebook.com/liguemarcmarcel
Studied at universite de cocody abidjan
Lives in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
From Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

#291085 by AlanJones Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:53 am
Another post in LinkedIn:
Hello Everyone,

We would like you to know that we are receivers (MT103/202, S2S, Wire Transfer, Weblink, etc.) We have receiving accounts throughout the world. We have Barclays Hong Kong, Barclays Singapore, Barclays UK, HSBC UK, HSBC Hong Kong, Bank OF China; Bank of Communications China, OCBC bank Singapore, Citibank Singapore and so much more. We can provide almost any bank in the world. If you have senders, just let us know please with details in order to proceed.

Regards,
Marcel Djo

#291339 by AlanJones Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:03 am
The below bank accounts were provided to a victim who was told that he could use them to receive a multi-million dollar payment into them. No legitimate business or individual would allow their bank account to be used in such a way as it would leave them open to charges of money laundering.

Dear XXX,

Here are the details you need:

UBS BANK LONDON PLC
100 LIVERPOOL STREET, EC2M 2RH, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
UBSWGB2LXXX
240200802XXA
GB98UBSW23232024024080
PRECIOUS INVEST CAPITAL TRADING LTD / ABDEL RANI ETTAOUKI
PHILIPPE HEHN
+44 20 75 67 8000

After your DD, send me please the contract and a contact request via Skype at: marceltheivorian so that I may put you in touch with the mandate to receiver in order to close the deal fast.

Kind regards,
Marcel

Account Name: Alain STRIVAY
Account Number USD bank account : CH16 0483 5120 9163 02XX 1
Euro bank account : CH43 0483 5120 9163 02XX 0
Account Address: 10, Rue Gaston Bernard, B4130 ESNEUX , Belgium
----------------------------------------------------------------
BANK
Bank Name: CREDIT SUISSE
Bank Address: 11 – 19 rue de Lausanne
1201 GENEVA - SUITZERLAND
Bank SWIFT (bic code): CRESCHZZ
----------------------------------------------------------------

#291991 by AlanJones Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:13 am
More scammy spam on LinkedIn:
Hello Everyone,

I would like you to please to get in touch with me for professional partnership. We offer Bonds / Bank Instruments monetization, Private Placement Programs (PPP) and accounts receivable for Offline POS, S2S, DTC, MT103/202, MT103, Wire Transfer, FX4, L2L, DDX, EBICS.
We have accounts receivable throughout the world. We have Barclays Hong Kong, Barclays Singapore, Barclays UK, HSBC UK, HSBC Hong Kong, Bank OF China, Bank of Communications China, OCBC Bank Singapore, Citibank Singapore and so much more. We can provide almost any bank in the world.

Respectfully,
Marc Marcel Djo

#301863 by AlanJones Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:31 am
Tel. No.: +22579328962

Hello Everyone,

I would like you to know that if you need a representative in Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) / West Africa, you can trust me. I am an experienced and serious-minded professional able to generate huge profits to your firm.
If interested, you may reach me via these contact details:

Cel: (+225) 79328962

#304129 by AlanJones Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:14 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

MOST LUCRATIVE MONETIZATION PROGRAM OF THE YEAR!
Hello Everyone,

We would like you to know that we can monetize your Bank Instruments issued by rated banks. Here are the LTV's we offer:

Lease BG: 38+2%

Owned BG: 78+2%

Lease SBLC: 28+2%

Owned SBLC: 68+2%

Blocked funds: 98+2%

The 2% are our commission.

Do you want to go in a trade program ?

Can you issue a MT760 or MT799 in favor of the trader and a RWA?

We also need CIS, KYC for trade purpose, including PP of the main rep.

Thank you to contact me for any question.

Best regards.
Marcel Djo

#305792 by AlanJones Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:21 am
New email address - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

We would like you to know that we can monetize your Bank Instruments / Bonds.If interested, get back to us with the scan or draft copy of the instrument and we will immediately make you an offer.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Marcel Djo

#306811 by AlanJones Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:21 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

Hello Everyone,

We would like you to know that we can monetize your (client's) certified Bank Draft. If interested, kindly get back to us with the scan / draft copy of the instrument + CIS /KYC of the owner and we will immediately make an offer.

Regards,
Marcel Djo