Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#278002 by AlanJones Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:38 am
Bank Instrument Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
I'm seller mandate, buyer side fees ?full ?
open to you?

?Minimum tranche is USD 500 M.?
?Have a look the following procedure, and advise.?

Price and Procedures are not negotiable

For Sale
?1. ?Fresh Cut BG – issuer
• DEUTSCHE BANK,
• BARCLAYS BANK,
• HSBC,
• ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND OR
• NATWEST.
Price – 55+2
- 1% Provider side- Closed
- 1% Client side Open

?2. ?Fresh Cut MTN- issuer
• DEUTSCHE BANK,
• BARCLAYS BANK,
• HSBC,
• ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND OR
• NATWEST
Price- 49+2
- 1% Provider side- Closed
- 1% Client side Open

?3. ?SBLC Leasing – will be issued from one of the following Banks:
DEUTSCHE BANK,
BARCLAYS BANK,
HSBC,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND OR
NATWEST.
PRICE- 13+2
- 1% Provider side Closed
- 1% Client side Open

PROCEDURES for FC BG/MTN or Leasing SBLC are NOT-NEGOTIABLE.

Please don’t waste your time proposing that we send first MT199 or RWA inquiry to your Bank so you can trigger your Credit Line. We don’t do that and we won’t do that no matter who the the Buyer is.

Client submits the following documents.

1) RWA with ICBPO or Buyer’s Bank undertaking verbiage inserted in [this icbpo or Buyer’s Bank undertaking must be delivered via mt799 by leaser’s bank to provider’s bank after RWA has been counter signed by the provider]. Pre-approved verbiage will be sent, if procedure agreed.
2) CIS
3) PASSPORT
4) IMPFA
Very important to note:
- Provider will NOT send MT199/799 prior to receipt of ICBPO MT799
- Address RWA to: will be communicated to buyer

- Sorry! Mainland China based Bank NOT accepted.
STEPS:
1) Client submits RWA+ CIS + PASSPORT with ICBPO MT799 verbiage.
2) Provider conducts legal compliance and financial check [bank to bank on the ICBPO MT799]
3) Provider Countersigns RWA + IMFPA [becomes a binding agreement]
4) Client delivers ICBPO MT799 to Provider’s designated Bank Account.
5) Provider’s Bank verifies and authenticates ICBPO MT799.
6) Provider’s Banks Swifts SBLC MT760 within 3-7 banking days.
7) Client’s Bank verifies and authenticates the MT760, and releases payment via MT-103 to Provider’s Bank designated bank account(s).
8) Provider’s Bank confirms and verifies MT103, and releases intermediary’s fees as per IMFPA.
9) File closed.
BUYER OR LEASOR SENDS THIS ICBPO SWIFT MESSAGE FIRST TO SELLER’S BANK VIA MT-799
Note: Seller will NOT send MT199/799 first.
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#308683 by AlanJones Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:47 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

BUY & SELL PROGRAM FC MTN - IF YOU HAVE FC SELLER OF MTN, (BUY/SELL) WE CAN BUY, AND SELL BACK TO HIM/HER..SAME DAY Here is what we can do. step 1) IF, you have a DIRECT ONLY Fresh Cut MTN Seller, Step 2) WE CAN BUY IT, Step 3) SELL IT BACK TO HIM/HER, on same day! VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE This is meant for Seller Direct only*** I must speak to the Signatory Seller directly. [email protected]

Direct to a private banker looking for Venezuelan Bonds on Euroclear. To engage, CIS +PPCopy + 22 pages. Delivery via MT 542. [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#311914 by AlanJones Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:04 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

We can provide non-recourse loan with bank drafts issued by Top 10 Western European Banks...48-72 hours...commission Funds in your [email protected]

#313926 by AlanJones Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 am
I know that he is a scammer, because he is using known scammer scripts in his postings, is spamming forums and discussion groups and claims to be able to arrange multi-million dollar deals using a free Gmail email address.

#313927 by l47r8 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:45 am
What do you mean by know scammer script?

Using a gmail address doesn't make you a scammer.
Claiming to be able to arrange monetization of bank instruments doesn't make you a scammer.
Spamming forums etc might be a questionable way of advertising yourself that leaves room for improvement, but it doesn't make you a scammer.

Do you have any concrete proof?

I have been in contact with him, so it would be important for me to know.

Thank you.
#313929 by AlanJones Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:09 am
l47r8 wrote:What do you mean by know scammer script?

His posts are templates regularly used by proven scammers.

l47r8 wrote:Using a gmail address doesn't make you a scammer.

It does when you are claiming to be able to arrange multi-million dollar financial transactions in a heavily regulated industry.

l47r8 wrote:Claiming to be able to arrange monetization of bank instruments doesn't make you a scammer.

Yes it does when you are using known scammer scripts and when they claim to be able to arrange things that are not spossible - I would suggest that you talk to your bank, financial adviser or accountant before you go trying to arrange complex deals with some stranger on the Internet using an anonymous free email address

l47r8 wrote:Spamming forums etc might be a questionable way of advertising yourself that leaves room for improvement, but it doesn't make you a scammer.

Yes it does when the industry that you claim to be working in has very strict rules on advertising and marketing, and spamming of forums and groups isn't an allowable method.

l47r8 wrote:Do you have any concrete proof?

The above is all the proof that I need - if you don't believe me then feel free to find out the hard way for yourself.

l47r8 wrote:I have been in contact with him, so it would be important for me to know.

You can either believe the lies that someone who will eventually ask you for a large sum of money is telling you, or listen to the advice of someone who has been dealing and warning of these scams for many years.