Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#280533 by AlanJones Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:07 am
Financial Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Private Sale Only
I have for sale the following LTNs
Series H
Series M
Series Z
The bonds are with Tesouro Black Screen
Full documentation with Laudo, GTO, GRU etc.

Cash & Carry - Wire Transfer
Shipping Worldwide
Please No Brokers, Platforms or PPP (Not looking to monetize)
Contact via email for procedures
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#280769 by AlanJones Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:43 am
Financial Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
At RT Financial we can source Series H,M and Z Series LTNs on a Private Sales basis only. For those clients that want to purchase LTNs in order to enter PPP or require them for monetization we, at RT Financial, are able to purchase to order. For the interested parties, the LTNs will be transferred into the new owners name and come with full 'repactuacao' and complete updated documentation. On request and, after purchase, the Tesouro Black Screen can also be made available.

No brokers please

If you require more information please contact at [email protected]

Private Sale Only.
No Brokers. Cash Buyers only
Real Price. Not millions or billions
Ask for more info at: [email protected]

The website rtfinancial.co.uk has absolutely no physical contact details.

From the WhoIs:
Domain name:
rtfinancial.co.uk

Registrant:
Richard Tapper

Registrant type:
Non-UK Individual

Registrant's address:
Rua sao paulo 931, apt 54
Sao Caetano do sul
09530-211
Brazil

So, an apparent UK financial services business, who aren't registered with the regulators and have a website registered to an individual in Brazil.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#282037 by AlanJones Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:47 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
We are providers of LTNs for Private Buyers only.

The LTNs are available in Series H, M and Z
All LTNs come complete with a full set of documentation and ready for monetization should that be your goal.The documentation includes a full 12 months tax payment/GRU. The documentation is complete and will include repac document, current valuation, GTO, Laudo, Proof of ownership.
The Black screen allows the LTN to be checked on a bank to bank basis once in the names of the new owner. The LTN is blocked on the Black Screen in the name of the new owner but can be blocked at a later date in favour of a future buyer if require.

We also have 5 Series Z for immediate delivery.

We prefer an Escrow close but open to other procedures.
Contact me for prices and procedures.
[email protected]

#336913 by RT1965 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. As noted in the original post, there is no record of this company/individual being registered with the relevant regulatiors.

Dear Alan.
I'm afraid you have posted this as a scam without doing your due diligence.
This was not a scam at all.
I set up this site some time ago while I was living and working in Brazil.
It was a legitimate service that unfortunately did not work out.
However, your premise that the site was a scam is completely untrue. Rather than register a new website I used a still active site from a financial consultancy that I had when resident in the UK and with .co.uk
#336932 by AlanJones Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 am
Merged existing topics on this scammer.

For the bots - Financial Instruments Scammer - [email protected] & [email protected]