Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#282051 by AlanJones Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:11 am
Gold Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233231785924

Comments from LinkedIn:
Eminence Okpara Yes we have gold and you can write me so we can discuss business. email: [email protected]

Eminence Okpara Whatsapp: +233231785924

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#283942 by AlanJones Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:17 am
Gold Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
2000 kilo plus available for sale in Ghana. Interested buyer should contact me. We deal only with direct buyers. No Fakers pls! Thanks. Email: [email protected] Skype: eminence.c.okpara

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299738 by Erik Carl Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:56 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer. We are leaving it here to show the lengths that these low lifes will go to to try and avoid losing victims.

Alan Jones or whatever your name might be do you have any proof of this? or do you know any victim which i doubt you don't??? You should stop making false post. This is totally FALSE and i'm reporting this POST
#299739 by Erik Carl Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:59 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer. We are leaving it here to show the lengths that these low lifes will go to to try and avoid losing victims.

AlanJones wrote:Gold Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
2000 kilo plus available for sale in Ghana. Interested buyer should contact me. We deal only with direct buyers. No Fakers pls! Thanks. Email: [email protected] Skype: eminence.c.okpara

This is FALSE, and Admin should deleted this! HE"S NO SCAM
#299740 by AlanJones Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:01 am
Dumb scammer, Erik Carl wrote:Alan Jones or whatever your name might be do you have any proof of this? or do you know any victim which i doubt you don't??? You should stop making false post. This is totally FALSE and i'm reporting this POST

The proof is in the posts dumbass. Legitimate businesses do not use free email addresses and mobile phone numbers or spam social media sites claiming to be selling large amounts of gold.

#299778 by AlanJones Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:07 pm
Email address [email protected] is linked to a Facebook profile for Eminence C. Okpara

Image Image