Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#285884 by AlanJones Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:43 am
Gold Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +51960129130, +51980659628 & +905444722231

From LinkedIn:
We are Exporter Gold Dore finest %65 85 91 92 95 98 + From Peru

Usually export For india 5 kg each one dore bar

%95 max purity

Process Dore from Local Rafinary Peru

Documents : bills / origin issued by adex / international Alex Stewart Peru setting home Report / 5 kg or down process from local refinery with quality certificate / custom Clearance Report / insured %100 by Prosegur or Hermes /Sunat tax receipt

Pay with include air waybill in custom free zone airport jorge chavez Lima cargo from american Airlines for miami klm for europe o avianca taka lan brinks international tevcol ( From Ecuador ) etc .

So Buyer can provide ray X in Airport or Privado can check expert

And Staff custom from client official buyer is good for more fast activity

Quantity max 12 dore from 1 company [ Ruler Government Peru ] but we have 4 company activity in Peru we can export every month 200 Dore / Kg + per monthly

Discount Per Dore - %0,4 From Lmba

Maximum Request quantity %0,5

If Buyer want little more discount need open office In Peru from official refinery and with The authority then we can offer more Discount than % 0,5

Another Option if buyer / client pay with Cash to cash in Office with Factura i can offer discount %0,8 0,9 possible

All dore with Bills official and all bills issued by government agency like by ADEX

All dore Certified International Alex Stewart Setting home

Insured %100

Delivery Custom Free Zone Airport International Airport with %100 insured and with all papeles

we have all permit document for export dore without problem Sunat

for more suggestions and requests please contact with us

Thanks Regards .

Nazim Kurul
International Trader - Gold Dealer
Istanbul / Turkey
Peru /Lima
Ecuador/Guayaqil
Tel Mobile : +51960129130
Office : +51980659628
Turkey : +905444722231

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#291559 by AlanJones Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:16 am
Tel. No.: +51960129130

From LinkedIn:
What's app Deal Gold , Copper , Iron group from Peru and Chile , Ecuador Drop your Number for joining Thanks, Nazim Kurul +51 960129130
+51960129130 [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#311235 by Nicos Antonio Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:37 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer. We are leaving it here to show the lengths these scum will go to to try and avoid losing victims.

Is posted any lie because we are know him work serious in Peru who are post that message they are jealous or commercial competitors also we will use the legal Liberties against this page and irresponsible person
#315786 by AlanJones Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:32 am
Dumb scammer, Nicos Antonio wrote:we are know him

Of course you know him dumbass, because you are him aren't you? (why else would you be able to sign up to this forum giving a fake name and using his email address [email protected]?). So as well as being a dumb scammer you also like to post fake testimonials to try and convince any victims that you have left that you are real.

#316114 by nkurul Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:47 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

About this wrong Topic By Alan Jones

I am want speaking to the good intentions and sincere people of this page
I will not fighting with you because of your respect for your age and your business
still i can say strong that you don't have the right to fight with honest and good person Be respectful to your own business You leave people in difficult situations with unknowable slanders and wretched sharing without any Proof ! ok you can share any scam problem fraud problem if anyone do it then it's right tema for advise your staff and shall be with public comment for advised all honest people i dont have problem for it so i respect your business but still you have wrong for share my detail from facebook for nothing ! without prove also i don't know you how you can do it ? so my all company address work is true why you share my detail for what ????

The company my name my phones is legal language and many staff work in this company and there are no problems with the company. Anyone like people can use their own email addresses and phones so The company's own board of directors and management bodies can only use company mail also Your allegations that you say do not have proof and propensity that slander my Name My Mail And My phone Numbers If you have a proof, please explain it with all your prove And stop the slander for Honest person Of course some people are tricky and bad move in world it's right but Do not forget that there are good people who work well in world I invite you to be sane They say do not prove anything, and I before have no contact with you We are not scammer we are working honestly Check again your details Correct this mistake Fix this error Please .

Notice : I am a Turkish and Spanish citizen 4 years old I live in Peru I am married and I am a child's father I keep my family life as a business with respect to laws and people

My Page Facebook Of Company :
https://www.facebook.com/goldsilvercopperperu/
Contact mail : [email protected]
Nazim Kurul
Peru Lima
+51960129130
#316134 by AlanJones Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:36 pm
Here's why you have been listed as a scammer "Nazim".

Firstly, that initial post that I made was taken from a group on LinkedIn and is a standard format used my many scammers, why would a legitimate gold dealer be spamming LinkedIn (and Facebook)with his offers?

Then there is what you are offering "we can export every month 200 Dore / Kg + per monthly" - I'm not sure whether that means 200kg per month or 1,000kg (200 5kg dore bars), but that is a hell of a lot of gold and by my estimate that's at least $7,000,000 per month. So, you claim to be exporting millions of dollars of gold every month and you manage to do this using a few free Gmail email accounts and anonymous mobile phones. Doesn't really add up does it "Nazim"?

I'd expect a business with a multi-million dollar turnover to be all over the web, yet your only presence is the spammy Social Media postings you make and a few other dodgy listing sites that you have posted your details on.

Then there is your actions when you discovered that you were posted here - did you contact us and claim that there was a mistake? No, you registered using the name "Nicos Antonio" and post a fake testimonial - that's hardly the action of an innocent and honest businessman is it?

Then there are the various other email addresses that you have used to register on this forum
[email protected] - links to a Facebook account for "Joya Turca Sheila" another one of your fake identities? and is also mentioned in a now deleted Facebook post by you as

EXPORT PERU SAC
RUC 20555975881
Calle German Schreiber 276. San Isidro tel (51) 219.0185
| mobile (51) 985.882394 +51 960 129 130
+593 09 90181791 .. Nazim Kurul ( Ecuador )
+ 51 960129130 Nazim Kurul ( Peru)
+51980659628 Whatsapp
Email: [email protected]
+593 986934396 Hector Perez (Ecuador )
+51 965371210 .. Carla Kurul (Peru)
http://www.exportperusac.com - Skype: [email protected]
EKVATORDAKİ SİRKETİMİZ :
BANANA EXCELLENT QUALITY FRESH S.A
RUC EXPORTADOR: 20555975881 - EXPORTACIONES DE CALIDAD Y EXCELENCIA
Turkey- Istanbul/Peru-Lima

In that post, you were claiming to export fish, coffee and numerous other foodstuffs - but no mention of gold.

[email protected] - used in January of this year to make a post in the name of "VICTOR ANTON" (another of your fake identites?) on a Embassy finder website.

[email protected] - I don't find anything for this one, but I'll leave it here in case you are using it in your scams.

Finally, there is the mysterious disappearance of your Facebook profile and all of your original groups on Facebook and LinkedIn - why would a legitimate person feel the need to remove what they claim are legitimate pages?

#343901 by AlanJones Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 pm
For the bots - email address [email protected] is still actively being used by the scammer.

#344149 by AlanJones Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 pm
For the bots - [email protected] scammer

#351049 by AlanJones Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:55 pm
For the bots - Scammer [email protected]

#352495 by AlanJones Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:10 am
Bump

#397534 by AlanJones Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:16 am
Dumb scammer [email protected] is now using the fake name Nazim Buldanli.

#420571 by AlanJones Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:22 am
Dumb scammer Nazim Kurul is still using the email address [email protected].

#426174 by AlanJones Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:47 pm
Dumb scammer Nazim Kurul is still using the email address [email protected].