Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#288090 by AlanJones Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 am
Copper scammer - HRH Prince Michael Sheffield - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
HRH Prince Michael Sheffield
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT PROVIDER | SBLC, BG, MTN's PROJECT FINANCING & FRESH CUT & DISCOUNT BG / SBLC / POF

I Need Copper Cathodes 99.99% or Copper Sheets
Copper Cathodes (Electrolytic Copper Cathodes, Grade A,) 99.99%
5,000 METRIC TONNES CIF per month

please email me directly through here, or
[email protected]
Skype Hrh Michael Sheffield

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#289317 by AlanJones Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:10 am
Here's a PM sent by dumb scammer "HRH Prince Michael Sheffield"

Mr Alan Jones I 'am not a scam artist there is a misunderstanding about your post I have a client that wants to buy copper sheets I also have a letter of intent from my client. I have lots of clients that request different commodities. I never scammed anyone in my life of doing business.
I never talked to anyone about copper on the internet I posted the request on linkedin looking for a genuine seller of copper. All my commodity transactions and compliance based and done bank to bank
to protect the safety of both parties.I am a family man that feed kids that depend on me to work.I am a prince my family is royalty with are Public Figures with big reputations. I contacted you to clear up this matter Im a humble man with a good heart. This post is Defamation to my reputation and can cause injury to my reputation. That can turn in to a court case law suit I have proof that I'am not a scam artist or any of that I am a notary of the international court of justice so I know law well this post violates google privacy act and also scam warners privacy act causing harm to my reputation without adequate due diligence. or proof that I scam anyone this statement you made does not explain anything about your claim I do not know you and you dont know me so before I present this matter before the international court of justice Im giving you a chance to remove the post
Im coming to you man to man so please remove this post Alan Jones.

HRH PRINCE MICHAEL SHEFFIELD
852-9349-1762

When asked which royal family he was a member of, he replied with a copy and paste of details of the UK Royal Family. :lol:

Tel. No.: +85293491762 - Hong Kong mobile phone

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#289318 by AlanJones Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:12 am
From the Website uscapitalprivatebank.com:
Global Headquarters
Hong Kong
Rooms 1102-1103, 11/F.,
Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road,
Mongkok, Kowloon

London
6-7 Ludgate Square
EC4M 7AS

Georgia address for private internal banking only
365I Peachtree Pkwy Ste E113
Suwanne, GA 30024

From the WhoIs for uscapitalprivatebank.com:
Creation Date: 25-mar-2015
Expiration Date: 25-mar-2016

Registrant Name: PRIVATE REGISTRANT
Registrant Organization: A HAPPY DREAMHOST CUSTOMER

Why would a legitimate financial services company have no phone numbers on their website and register their domain using privacy protection? The answer is, they wouldn't, only scammers who want to hide who/where they really are do things like that.

#289319 by AlanJones Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:13 am
From "HRH Prince Michael Sheffield's" profile on LinkedIn:
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT PROVIDER | SBLC, BG, MTN's PROJECT FINANCING & FRESH CUT & DISCOUNT BG / SBLC / POF
U.S. Capital Private bank Cash/Assets for Project Funding. Profile Original & Official® ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦Private Banking & Wealth Management.
Trustee. of One World Media and U.S. Capital Private Bank

One World Media, Focusing on Feature Film Production, Record label, Internet Station and Entertainment Promotions and Financing.

U.S. Capital Funding II / USCPB is a Tier One Wealth management Banking Institutional Trust. Visit our website for more information. http://www.uscapitalprivatebank.com/

For project funds.
Please send me a inbox message or an email to [email protected]

Best regards,

HRH PRINCE SHEFFIELD, Trustee

US Capital Bank and Trust, ETO

US Capital II Investments (Hong Kong) LTD., an Express Trust Holding
Rooms 05-15,13A/F, South Tower,

World Finance Centre, Harbour City,

17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

US CAPITAL PRIVATE BANK Where our client's business is none of your
business......PRIVATE.

"HRH Prince Michael Sheffield" does not appear anywhere else on the Internet except that fake LinkedIn profile - a real member of the UK Royal Family would appear in court circulars and other publications.

#289330 by AlanJones Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 am
Another PM from deluded moron HRH Prince Michael Sheffield"
Scammer, HRH Prince Michael Sheffield wrote:I JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE FOR 1 I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU NOT ONE TIME I'AM A REAL MAN WITH RESPECT FOR MY SELF SO I DONT SPEAK LIKE THAT. YOU DONT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL THEN YOU CALL ME A DUM ASS FOR REAL. SO THIS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN I HAD THE COPS RUN A TRACE ON THE IP THE SITE IS LISTED TO SO I TURNED THE ISSUE OVER TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE AND FILE A LAW SUIT AND CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ALAN JONES AND SCAM WARNERS COMPANY IM GIVING ONE LAST CHANCE TO REMOVE THE POST IF I SCAMMED SOME ONE WHERE IS YOUR PROOF TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM AND WHERE IS THE PERSON YOU ARE WRONG FOR THIS AND IT WILL GET YOU PUT IN JAIL FOR MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS

Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or of ... The rules for perjury also apply when a person has made a statement under ... A person who before the Court of Justice of the European Communities ... as it has effect in relation to a judicial proceeding in a tribunal of a foreign state
perjury and false statement statutes, condemn obstruction by ... Obstructing Federal Courts (18 U.S.C. 1503). ..... international law.22
Perjury is a criminal act that occurs when a person lies or makes statements that are not truthful while under oath

SO SINCE YOU THINK IM A DUM ASS I WILL HAVE THE COURT SUBPOENA YOU TO APPEAR IN COURT TO GIVE EVIDENCE TO YOU POST IF YOU CANT PROVE YOUR CASE AND I KNOW YOU CANT CAUSE I DONT DO STUFF LIKE THAT AND I WILL BRING PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME SO GET READY TO LIE AND COMMIT PERJURY AND GO TO JAIL FOR FALSE STATMENTS YOU WILL BE FINED FOR COURT COST AND I WILL SUE YOU FOR SLANDER AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER
IS A PERSONAL INJURY I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL THIS MY CLIENT IS THE ONE THAT TOLD ME ABOUT THE POST AND HE WILL COME TO COURT WITH ME WE COULD HAVE TALK LIKE MEN I WOULD HAVE EMAILED YOU ANY PROOF YOU NEED TO SHOW I'AM NOT A SCAM ARTIST IF YOU SEE THE THINGS I DO FOR HUMANITY YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON IM NOT NO WHERE NEAR A CROOK THEN I SENT YOU MY FAMILY HISTORY I CAN PROVE THAT AS WELL I WILL SEND THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY ALL MY INFO
THIS ORGANIZATION IS NOT REGULATED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SO YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW YOU ARE A VOLUNTEER AND BREAKING THE LAW
I RESPECT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING BUT YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY THIS TIME TRUST ME IM BUILDING MY CASE NOW IF YOU DONT REMOVE THE POST
IT WILL COST YOU IN THE END LOTS OF MONEY I KEEP SAYING THAT CAUSE IM TRYING TO HELP YOU BEFORE IT GET OUT OF HAND
I WILL GET THIS SHUT DOWN FAST I WILL EMAIL THE OWNER A LETTER FROM THE THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE

His style of writing gives him away as a barely literate, lazy, good for nothing scammer, rather than a member of British Royalty.

#289415 by AlanJones Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:16 am
Tel. Nos.: +17703108485 & +85293491762
Other Email: [email protected]

From Facebook:
Qur'aan EL Bey to BG - MTN
US Capital Private Bank We offer Gold Backed MTN Seasoned up to 1T contracts
10 year infinity with 8.8 % coupons for 75 plus 2 direct from bank. We are also offering Cash Backed BG / SBLC's 1 year and 1 month with rolls and extensions AAA rated 30+3 direct from bank no broker once engaged in the transaction. Must show POF and ATV. Partial payment final payment due in 5 banking days. Email us for more info.
For more information and Compliance Package (DOA with Procedure) please email me directly through here, or [email protected]
PUT IN THE SUBJECT: NEED COMPLIANCE PACKAGE
Skype Hrh Michael Sheffield
Not a lease instrument unrestricted for all transactions.
Best regards,
Contact us.
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://Www.uscapitalprivatebank.com
770-310-8485
Best regards,

US Capital Private Bank
World Finance Centre, Harbour City,
USA Line: 770-310-8485 Hong Kong Line + 852-9349-1762
Alternate Contact info;
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://Www.uscapitalprivatebank.com
US CAPITAL PRIVATE BANK Where our client's business is none of your
business......PRIVATE.

#289416 by AlanJones Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 am
From the Facebook profile for Qur'aan El Bey - https://www.facebook.com/QuranYaheemSheffield:
Former Chief Executive Officer at Artist Developement & Representation
Past: Self-Employed and U. S. Capital Private Bank
Studied at Clifford J.Scott High School
Lives in North Atlanta, Georgia
From Newark, New Jersey

US Capital Private Bank
We closing deals every day
The bank is growing contact me if you want to open up a International tax free bank account we funding projects and issuing lines of credit send me a email or message
My email [email protected]

And here's what this claimed member of the British Royal Family actually looks like:

I think his mummy had let him play dress-up with his little friends here :lol:

#289417 by AlanJones Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 am
And here's another one of his Facebook accounts - Michael Alan Sheffield (Que Mussolini) - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010637989137
Former Owner at PLATINUM99FM
Studied Sheffield Hallam University at City University of Hong Kong
Lives in Hong Kong
From Hong Kong

Skype profile Hrh Michael Sheffield - quraanelbey
Claims to be in atlanta, United States

#289441 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:51 pm
Michael,
You are correct, we do not have any proof that you actually scammed anyone. I’m sorry that you were identified as a scammer on Scamwarners.com. The real fact of the matter is you are a liar and your bank / investment company is a fake. You claim on your website to be a financial institution yet it is not registered with any legitimate government banking authority in the countries where you claim to do business.
The small matter of you claiming to part of the UK royal family appears to be another bogus claim of yours.
You offered to send me proof that your bank is registered and real. You no longer need to send your fake documents because if already found them on the internet.
Your fake bank certificates.

If I can be of any further assistance to you, feel free to contact me.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#289505 by AlanJones Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:24 pm
Another of the dumb scammer's email addresses [email protected], which leads to another fake Facebook profile - Biorenetics Biorenetics - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007717576402
Studied at Georgia State University
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
From Atlanta, Georgia

Find out how BIO-RENETICS CUSTOMERS USE BIO-RENETICS TO regulate their blood sugar levels.
BIO RE-NETICS HEALTH CORPORATION
8920 EVES RD SUIT 767452
ROSWELL GA 30076
Phone: 1-877-760-8394 Order a bottle of
BIO RE -NETICS HEALTH NOW!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER OR CALL 1-877-760-8394

Another associated fake royal on LinkedIn -

HRH Prince David II
SBLC /BANK DRAFTS /MTN / BG / PROJECT FUNDING / COLLATERAL FINANCING / ASSET MONETIZATION / ENTERTAINMENT FUNDING
Hong KongVenture Capital & Private Equity
Current
Europolice Federation, International Court of Justice, US CAPITAL PRIVATE BANK
Previous
Greater Friendship Academy, Bear Stearns, Friendware Technologies
Education
New Jersey Institute of Technology

U.S. Capital Private bank Cash/Assets for Project Funding. Profile Original & Official® ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦Private Banking & Wealth Management.

Trustee. of One World Media and U.S. Capital Private Bank

One World Media, Focusing on Feature Film Production, Record label, Internet Station and Entertainment Promotions and Financing.

U.S. Capital Funding II / USCPB is a Tier One Wealth management Banking Institutional Trust. Visit our website for more information. http://www.uscapitalprivatebank.com/

For project funds.
Please send me a inbox message or an email to [email protected]

A few more fake Facebook accounts

Joseph Jeremiah (Hrh Prince David II) - https://www.facebook.com/globaltreasuretrust
Ambassador at ALLIANCE ROYALE (page officielle) and Advisor at Royal Academy of the United Nations
Past: Royal House of David and J'ai marché sur Mars
Studied Economics at SION The House Of David
Started in 1980
Lives in Hong Kong
From Hong Kong

David Jeremiah II (Royal House of David) - https://www.facebook.com/DJCasanovaNY
Worked at Royal Academy of the United Nations
Past: ALLIANCE ROYALE (page officielle) and Creative Artists Agency
Studied God's Kingdom at SION The House Of David
Lives in Brussels, Belgium

HRH DAVID II - https://www.facebook.com/princedavidjeremiah
Hrh David II, C.E.O.
U.S. Capital Private Bank Cash/Assets for Project Funding. Profile Original & Official® ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Private Banking & W

#290477 by AlanJones Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:58 pm
The Fake Prince of Singapore appears to be very confused about who his family are.

On his Facebook, he has a link to his father, who works construction in Atlanta Georgia and his mother, who lives in Jersey City, New Jersey and was born in 1957 (making her older than the woman he claims is his grandmother :laugh-s:).

I'm guessing that due to his low intelligence, he can no longer tell reality from the lies that he is telling the victims of his scams.

#292927 by AlanJones Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:35 am
The dumbass is still spamming LinkedIn with his dumb offers

Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

HRH Prince David II
SBLC /BANK DRAFTS /MTN / BG / PROJECT FUNDING / COLLATERAL FINANCING / ASSET MONETIZATION / ENTERTAINMENT FUNDING
Please share this on your network for Global Economic Recovery! Proceeds to be used for putting people back to work. GOLD BACKED MTN 8.8 % ANNUAL coupon fixed payment. AAA RATED.

[email protected]
[email protected]

#293342 by AlanJones Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:36 pm
Dumb dumb has made a couple of videos

Image Image

#295692 by AlanJones Sat May 21, 2016 2:43 am
Another LinkedIn post by the deluded moron "HRH Prince Michael Sheffield":

Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +85253493346

U.S. Capital Private Bank, We would like to welcome you to opening an offshore account with us. Once your account is opened we will immediately fund it with 500M to 800M cash funds to be used for blocking in your favor for a transaction.

Register to our private placement platform .

Once completed send us an email for the procedures. Register here http://system.uscapitalprivatebank.com

Joseph Jeremiah, Trustee / Director

US Capital Private Bank

Corporate Administrative Office

USCPB, LIMITED

World Finance Center, Harbour City,

Office: +852 5349-3346 - please schedule all calls by email to [email protected] email is the best form of communication please use it.

Alternate Contact info;

Check out our website

http://www.uscapitalprivatebank.com