Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#365179 by AlanJones Mon May 21, 2018 6:05 am
Another dumb goat, posting his scam format on anti-scam forums

Buy Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,BUY SSD SOLUTION,COUNTERFEIT MONEY, Whatsapp.+90 531 226 0346

Hello, Getting a fake and a real (genuine) passport, ID or driving
license or any other document is simple. we can make you both real and
fake documents.
However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because
it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake
is going to be 100% unique and in very good quality. The difference is
based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be
registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to
any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will
not be registered but can be used as well.

Email-: [email protected]

Whatsapp......+90 531 226 0346

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#365287 by AlanJones Tue May 22, 2018 8:11 am
Another dumb scammer spamming his scam format on anti-scam forums.

Selling good and fresh cvv fullz track 1 and 2 bank login bank transfer wu bug wu transfer writing checks transfer to cc ..

contact me:
contact me:
GMAIL:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#367436 by AlanJones Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:51 pm
Another idiot spamming his fake claims to offer fake ID documents

Contact E-Mail: ======================================= ... [email protected]
skype Name: ================================= [email protected]
Kik: ===================================== charlselwatson
Wickr: ============================= charlselwatson

#367901 by AlanJones Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:12 am
Another dumb scammer that spams anti-scam forums with his fake astrologer scam

Contact me_
Pt.Vk.Shastri +91-9929415910
[email protected]
Website-WWW.EXLOVEBACKMANTRA.COM
LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION.ALL PROBLEM SOLUTION BY BABAJI +91-9929415910

From the WhoIs for exlovebackmantra.com:
Creation Date: 2017-11-10T07:32:51Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-11-10T07:32:51Z

Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: Rajasthan
Registrant Country: IN

#368442 by AlanJones Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:17 am
Another one

CVV on the by myself hack for your reference!
Note: do not buy CVV Add ID free time. Payment through PM,BTC,WMZ,WU,MG.
Selling data links and sites used to hack admin shop!
sell DOB and DKP

ICQ > 741978424
Whatsapp......+14156917039
[email protected]

#369394 by Ramzey Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:51 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer. There is no such thing as a legitimate seller of IELTS certificates.

[email protected] is fake seller of ielts certificate online. they will say they sell registered ielts certificate but all is fake ok dont believe them they stole my money over 1000$ . thank GOD i found legit agency at http://www.ieltsbandsale.weebly.com
#369397 by AlanJones Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:57 am
Thanks for self-reporting, dumb scammer Ramzey.

From the fake website ieltsbandsale.weebly.com:
Buy Genuine Authentic IELTS, TOEFL,GRE,PTE,GMAT Certificate with online validation and without taking the test. All certificate are registered and are original and can be used for applying at any organisation or institution. Buy exam question and answer before test date for ielts, toefl gre etc... for any inquiry contact us by filling the form below.... or by whats app to the following number +1 (818) 539-7355

ETA: Fake website ieltsbandsale.weebly.com has been deactivated by Weebly for fraud.

#369612 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:54 pm
Another idiot scammer.

******* Adress ICQ : 741978424
******* Adress ID gmail: [email protected]
******* Whatsapp :+14156917039

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#369864 by AlanJones Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:22 am
Another dumb scammer claiming to be offering fake documents

Contact e-mail:==================> [email protected]
Whatsapp contact:___________________________ +237673581889

We also offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following
currencies;
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
etc

#369866 by AlanJones Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:56 am
And another idiot
[email protected]

Buy High Quality Fake and Real Registered and Unregistered Visa, Passport, ID card,
Birth Certificate, Driver's License, Transcripts,National and International Certificates,
Social Security Cards,Medical Certificates, Football Licenses, Residence Permits and many
more others at a very moderate rate with atleast 20% discounts for more than 2 orders
placed and/or purchased.

#370437 by Bryon Williams Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:01 pm
([email protected]) [email protected] )
WhatsApp ................... + 447732429321
( [email protected] )

passportshomes.com/
Domain Name: PASSPORTSHOMES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2238869394_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-14T07:15:41Z
Creation Date: 2018-03-14T07:03:22Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-14T07:03:22Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#371744 by joshwalker Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:18 pm
This really dumb scammer has spammed multible forums trying to sell item he does not have. Now he wants us to remove his phone number. The reason is he could always get a free email address. Changing his phone number will cost him money.

HELLO I WON THIS PHONE NUMBER GUYS AND THIS IS MY REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON I SAW IT ON THIS WEBSITE LISTED UNDER SCAM SIR, PLEASE I NEED MY PHONE NUMBER ERASED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT THANKS, THE REST OF THE DETAILS CAN REMAIN THERE FOR ALL I CARE PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD DELETE MY PHONE NUMBER OUT.
BEST REGARDS

AlanJones wrote:
Another idiot spamming anti-scam forums

We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies. Contact us for more information using the information below:

(((((( BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION BELLOW ))))))

Call, Text Or Whats-App :............((((( +1(403)814-1154 )))))
Skype Name:............((((( Express&Quality )))))
Wickr ID:..............((((( counterfiet403 )))))
Telegram:..............((((( @Counterfiet403 )))))
Kik ID:................((((( Express_And_Quality )))))
E-Mail Address:........((((( [email protected] )))))
#371745 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 pm
Stupid Scammer.

This scammer has nothing to sell. His only goal is to steal your money.

HOW TO BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS (((((( [email protected] ))))))

High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes For Sale Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€ Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE. Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE Whats-App +1(403)814-1154
Warmest greetings to everyone in this forum. Take the chance now to become rich and have some money to buy school stuffs,pay your loans, hospital bills, utility bills and all your bills. Take your time to read this post/article before you buy from me. We are the best producer of authentic counterfeit Banknotes, Novelty and high quality passports, driver license,ID cards, green card, certificates, Diploma documents. With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency notes and fake documents. This bills are not home made but industrial and professional manufacturing. From High Quality IT technicians from US,Russia,Korea and China We offer high quality authentic counterfeit for the following currencies;

Buy Passports,Counterfeit Money,Whatsapp..+1(403)814-1154
(((( Whats-App##+1(403)814-1154 ))))BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP,DOLLAR,EUROS
Buy Super High Quality undetectable original money Online GBP, Dollars, Euros Buy clean and undetectable Counterfeit banknotes for sale Whats-App:+1(403)814-1154
We print original money of all types Euro, US Dollar, Pound and many more. we produce SUPER UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY for all currencies. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES.
We use latest technology to produce High quality undetectable banknotes that looks 100% identical to the real note.
This implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from Germany, Finland, Uk, US, Russia, India, Korea and China etc.
We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies. Contact us for more information using the information below: