Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#290885 by AlanJones Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:16 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Do you need or require BG, SBLC or other bank instruments from top AA Banks HSBC/RBS and CREDIT FONCIER? I am direct seller mandate for BG and SBLC.ALSO Sellers/Providers needed. For more information and Compliance Package please email me directly @ ([email protected]) skype: jasonwhite19

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#312193 by AlanJones Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:56 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

My receiver has zurich inside bank offline but minimum per tranche is 300M ... they do with or without sender present ... u have this kind of card ? if yes and sender wants to be present after DD the receiver will send invitation and also pay all the expenses. And also i have receiver for online card in Prague. Message me to proceed. Reach me directly at ( [email protected] ) Skype: jasonwhite19

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.