Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#4611 by benjamin Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:57 pm
It's difficult to know whether to put this in advance fee fraud or employment scams, since this email is apparently offering employment, but will probably turn into a standard advance fee fraud. However, it is a scam.
The points to note are:
1) +4470 - Any number starting like this is a redirect number, not a UK landline - it could easily be redirected to a mobile phone anywhere in the world (as it is in this case)
2) The address is incorrect, a very similar address belongs to HBOS (which is not mentioned in the email), the only other occurrences of this address are in scam emails.
3) This man claims to be a Member of the Houses of Parliament. There is a list of current members here:
http://www.parliament.uk/directories/hciolists/alms.cfm
Christ Alan is not among them
4) He uses a yahoo email address - that alone is good enough to call him a scammer. Anyone in any position of authority or in a large company, would have their own email domain, not yahoo!

Subject: URGENT INQUIRIES.
To:
Date: Monday, 11 August, 2008, 12:28 PM

Dortmound Villa
P O Box No5 De Mound
Edinburgh EH1 1YZ
Tel: +447031933673
Fax: +447031933001
Email: [email protected]

Good day,

I am in need of a project manager who will be able to assist me to establish an importation/exportation company or real estate company in your country. Due to the nature of my work in London and political engagement, I cannot travel with respect to this project.

I am Mr. Christ Alan, from United Kingdom a member of the HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT . I am not into trading business, but either working with the Civil Department in the UK, but recently I became interested in the importation/exportation and real estate business, I was made to understand that your country is very good in the production of world targeted products and real estate business.

Hence this is the reason why I have contacted you to seek for your consent to assist me run this project in your country. I am not opportune to carry out this project myself because of time factor and also I lack some business strategies especially when it gets to international business such as this, but the primary reason is because of the nature of my job here in UK as a member of the British House of Parliament. Since it will not allow me the time to run this project myself I contacted you for assistance. The amount budgeted for the project is Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only. (US$2,800,000.00) just for a start.

I will forward the modality of this business and also send to you more about my self and my political engagement as well as the money (US$2,800,000.00) to be used for the starting of the project once you provide me with your conditions and acceptance to stand as my project manager in your country. For your contribution, I am willing to offer you 20% as your agency commission.

It is completely risk free! And knowing my reputation, as a personnel from the royal lineage of the United Kingdom in the house of parliaments, I hope you will handle this transaction with much diligence, confidence and most of it all trust and and spirit of partnership.

Kindly indicate your interest by providing the below details of yours so as to enlighten me a little about who you are:

1. Your full name.
2. Your current address
3. Your Cell phone number.
4. Your age and occupation
5. Your Company name and position (if any)

Thank you and God bless you as I anxiously wait to hear from you in due time.
All your reply to my private Email: [email protected]

Sincerely yours
Mr. Christ Alan
Tel: +447031933673
Fax: +447031933001
M.P. United Kingdom.

The follow-up email to this will be:

Dortmound Villa
P O Box No5 De Mound
Edinburgh EH1 1YZ
Mobile: # +44- 7031812303 (TOP SECRET)

Good day,

I am in receipt of your email and I thank you for accepting my proposal to invest in your country through you. I wish to inform you on the modalities which we are to follow to ensure hitch free completion of this investment project.

Firstly, I want you to know that I am contesting for a MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT (M.P.) POSITION in my country and need this investment project to be highly confidential and also between us.

Regarding this issue, I want you to know that you will be in charge of all process, because due to my position I do not want this project to be exposed to any individual to avoid my political opponent from saying that I am investing out of my country and that may delay my position as the MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT (M.P.) and even affect my political carrier. So you have to handle everything to be safe and confidential.

Secondly, the investment project should be in a business field well known and understood by you so as to enable us gain more customers in our area of investment both locally and internationally. I want our investment product to be introduced into international market with my position, in other words we will be exporting our products to other countries. Like I said, I am not into trading business, Hence this is the reason why I have contacted you to seek for your consent to assist me run this investment project.

I am not opportune to carry out this project myself because of my political involvement and my lack of business strategies when it gets to international marketing investment such as this, so because of this, am offering you 20% as your agency commission.

Thirdly, regarding the lodgment of the fund I want you to bear in mind that the fund has been lodged into a Security & Finance Company here in UK And has been presented to them for safe keeping as a family treasure.

I have decided to start by sending the related deposit and other attached legal documents to you as well as the capital for the project. This will enable you start the process immediately, so as to get it released from the finance security company and have it delivered to you in your country for us to commence all procedures regarding the project.

Following the whole information which I have given to you, I will like you to get back to me and then re-assure me of your commitment and spirit of partnership before I can further furnish you with the Security & Finance Company contact details and also forward to you the whole required deposit and deed of lodgment document which you have to get hold of for your pursuer and also documentation.

Kindly get back to me and then re-assure me once again of your commitment and spirit of partnership by providing me any type of your identification either a copy of Drivers License, International Passport or any valid ID Card.

Once again, I thank you for your assistance and help towards my motive to invest in your country.

I anticipate hearing from you for re-assurance and spirit of partnership.
Thanks,

Regards,
Mr. Christ Alan.
Mobile: # +44- 7031812303 (TOP SECRET)

Please do NOT send any IDs to anyone over the internet!

Edit: Aha! Another email from the same scammer using a different name - so, it's a standard advance fee fraud. Notice the certificates bear the name Christ Alan, and Kent has somehow moved to India :lol:

Dortmound Villa
P O Box No5 De Mound
Edinburgh EH1 1YZ

Mobile: # +919873873689 (TOP SECRET)

Dear

Following my previous email to you i thank you once again for showing me that you are competent to handle this investment project effectively.

Like I said, the fund involved has been deposited with a Finance Security Company by name (KINGS SECURITY COMPANY (PTY) LTD). I want you to bear in mind that I have informed the Finance Security Company about you and also inform them that you will take possession of the family treasure which worth $2,800.000.00 USD. So I want you to be in charge of everything and make sure that it gets to you safely in your country and residence.

I want you to find below the Finance Security Company contact details for you to contact them for the release of the family treasure which worth $2,800.000.00 USD to you as my project manager.

COMPANY NAME: KINGS SECURITY COMPANY (PTY) LTD
ADDRESS: 140 High Street Herene Bay Kent CT6 5JX INDIA.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Kalim Mohamed
Tele: +91998-7986-915
Fax: +91998-7986-001
E-mail: [email protected]

I also want you to note that I am attaching the relevant documentations which indicate that this fund has been lodged and deposited with the Kings Security Company in case the demand for it. I want you to handle every situation and then know that I am doing this with trust and also wanting you to know that everything should be very confidential between both of us until you have the required fund in your custody.

I will wait for your update as soon as you must have contacted the Kings Security Company and please try to send me copy of your identity for recognation.

Regards,
Mr. Michael Frekson
Mobile: # +919873873689 (TOP SECRET)

Advertisement

#4673 by benjamin Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:21 am
A very similar scam, but this time with a link to a real site and profile. This is not who you are writing to, but someone using the man's name.

HBOS Plc
PO Box No. 5 the Mound
Edinburgh EH1 1YZ
http://www.hbosplc.com/abouthbos/directors_biogs.asp

Respected Sir,

I am in need of a project manager who will be able to assist me to
establish an importation/exportation company of or real estate company in
your country. Due to the nature of my work in London and political
engagement, I cannot travel with respect to this project.

I am Mr.Philip Gore Randall, from United Kingdom. I am not into trading
business, but either working with the Civil Department HBOS PLC in the
UK, but recently I became interested in the importation/exportation and
real estate management , I was made to understand that your country is
very good in the production of world targeted products.
Hence this is the reason why I have contacted you to seek for your
consent to assist me run this project in your country. I am not opportune
to carry out this project myself because of time factor and also I lack
some business strategies especially when it gets to
international transactions such as this, but the primary reason is
because of the nature of my job here in UK since it will not allow me
the time to run this project myself. The amount budgeted for the project
is Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.
(US$2,800,000.00) just for a start.

I will forward the modality of this business and also send to you more
about my self and my political engagement as well as the money
(US$2,800,000.00) to be used for the starting of the project once you
provide me with your conditions and acceptance to stand as my project
manager in your country. For your contribution, I am willing to offer
you 20% as your agency commission.

It is completely risk free! And knowing our reputation, as personnel from
the royal lineage of the United Kingdom, I hope you will handle this
transaction with much diligence.
Kindly indicate your interest by providing the below details of yours:

1. Your full name.
2. Your current address
3. Your Cell phone number.
4. Your age and occupation
5. Your Company name and position (if any)

Thank you and God bless you.

Sincerely yours
Mr.Philip Gore Randall
http://www.hbosplc.com/abouthbos/directors_biogs.asp