Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#4626 by Ralph Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:59 am
I dont yet fully understand the scam here and I only quickly skimmed through it but below is a form that this company would have a potential model fill in, to the best of my knowledge you will be sent a fake cheque then forward part of the proceeds of the fake cheque to the scammers.

What I do know for sure is that it is a scam

A google search on the email address shows This result

It seems theat fake sites is common for them so be aware

GHOST MODEL INC
Email :[email protected]

This contract agreement is referred as a short term contract created on the 10-08-2008 from date our client approved your picture that would be used for the two weeks Bill Board Advert.

TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE AGREEMENT

Ghost Inc Model incorporated is responsible to arrange and contact model for assignment, any contract entered into as a means of renting your pictures (image portfolio) for a particular advertisement e.g Bill Board ,magazine , flyer ,newspaper ,or print articles or advertisement in general.

Any short – term contract offer like this is calculated and paid to the model from the payment we charge our major clients.
Therefore the first payment for your gorgeous picture is 15% of the amount you received on our behalf from the major client or the financier of the major contractor , while the remaining funds is for us and ( Ghost Inc ) as a contract payment associated with the documentations of the deal ,sign up and due fees which are spent by us and prior and during the period of contract execution agent.

This contract put no burden whatsoever on the model and on Ghost Incorporated known as (the agent) however , the current contract will have the first right and decision period from time of notifications to validate the contract.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract if we notice any irregularities from the model up to day before any of the contract explained above been activated.

This contract agreement is made for the sole purpose of using this image portfolio for Coca-Cola Bill Board Advertisement at "Heathrow Airport".

The function of Bill Board Advertisement is primarily to reinforce advertising message.
Under this agreement we would be contacting you ,for any of our future and upcoming contract for execution.
You would receive some thousand dollars for the initial check ,and keep 15% for your gorgeous pictures.
Once you have the payment ,do honour it.

No sign up fee, licenses or bonds would be required from you under our contract activities.

-------------------------------------------------- (First Name ) with this lease agreement…------------------(Surname / Family Name ).

Dated ::

Sign By (Model) ::

------------------------------------------------------------Of (Address) …………………………………

Guardian's Consent:

I Am The Parent/Legal Guardian of The Named Minor and Herby Approve The Forgoing Use Subject To The Forgoing Terms and Conditions.

Guardians Signature:....................................................................Date.........................2008

Signed My Signature.....................................................................Date.........................2008

Below is an email or online message that you may receive from the scammers to start the ball rolling

Hello Dear Model,
I represent a modelling company here in london and your picture as been selected for a billboard advertisment/and local advert here at heathrow airport.Your pictures as been accepted by the Agency Ghost Inc.We dont descriminate sizes or shapes of individual models,we just acknowledge gorgeous pictures and use it for commercials.The Financier will airmail payment to you by UPS courier service.Our financial office is based in Baltimore,MD..London,UK and Lagos-NiGERIAN.

You will receive a check as payment for the contract..You will take 15% for your gorgeous pictures and proceed to send the balance over to our appointed Agent via western union Tranfer for Legal Documentation of the deal and "Comp card".I will be awaiting your urgent response with the following information:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

PHONE:

EMAIL:

MARITAL STATUS:

4 HEADSHOTS PICS:

For futher information you can contact:
Financier (Mr James )
Office +447024066394..Feel free to call him at any time.
my phone number:447024083365
Regards Martin!

N*B
We awaiting to receive four picture of you.The photos required is basically for a Coca-cola advertisment bill board at Heathrow airport in london..Send your reply to us soon And Let us know your decision ASAP
Advertisement